I hate this

Manda's POV*

I woke up with a pounding head. I opened my eyes, and noticed I wasn't at home. Then everything came back: Alice! I'm in Niall's apartment!

I checked the time, 9 pm. I groaned, and turned around. Niall wasn't beside me as I thought he would. I got up, and took on a pair of jeans under Niall's shirt I obviously wore.

I got down, and heard someone move in the kitchen. I walked in, praying it wasn't Cassandra.

"Morning!" Niall's voice welcomed me. "Want pancakes?"

"Sure!" I walked over to him, and watched him do the pancakes. "It smells amazing!"

"Glad to hear that, princess!" I giggled. "You're adorable!"

"You too!" I giggled even more. "Is the food finished?"

"Yes!" He turned around with a plate in his hand. "You'll get it if I get a kiss!" He pouted with his lips.

"Fine!" I took the plate, and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Not exactly what I wanted..?" I placed the plate on the table, and winked at him.

I slowly ate them, knowing he watched my every move. When I was done, I stood up and removed it. Niall sneaked his arms around my waist, and turned me around.

"And the kiss..?" He whispered.

"What if I don't want to?" I whispered back.

"I wish I didn't have to do this, but you give me no choice!" I raised a eyebrow, and suddenly he lifted me over his shoulder. I felt him walk somewhere.

"Niall!" I laughed. "Let me down!"

"If you insist!" He laid me down on the floor, and hovered over me. His elbows on either side of my head.

"Get up!" I chuckled. "You're heavy!"

"No..." He kissed my nose, which caused me to giggle. "You're so adorable!" He breathed, before crashing his lips against mine. I sneaked my hand around his neck, and deepened the kiss. He slowly broke away, gazing into my eyes.

"That was fun!" I giggled.

"Massively fun!" He kissed my lips lightly.

"Can you get off me?"

"Nah, I like being on top!" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Cheeky kid!"

"Don't say to much!"

"Or else..?"

"-I need to punish you!" He whispered and brushed his lips against mines.

"Okay! I can't look anymore!!" We looked up, to see the lads. "Niall, get off her! No sex on the floor! I don't want o be an uncle yet, you know!" Louis made him get up, before he helped me from the floor.  

He inspected me, and I have no idea why!

"No bruises!" He confirmed. "You two better be safe!" He whined.

"Oh my god, Louis! Stop it!" I felt my cheeks redden, and hide my face in Niall's neck. I heard him laugh at me, and Niall wrapped his arms around me tight. "What time is it?"

"Uh, 11, why?"

"Gosh, I have to go!" I wiggled out of his grip, against his will.

"You want me to drive you?"

"No, I'll take a cab!" I shouted at him, while running upstairs to get my things.

I got my bag, wallet, phone and keys. I spurted down again, and kissed his cheek fast. But he had other ideas, and hugged my waist.