Summer love, over again (Niall fanfic!)

Manda's POV*

I was walking on the beach in Australia, my fingers intertwined with his! His blue eyes met my brown ones, and he stopped walk. He leaned in, closer to my face, until it was a inch between us. He looked deep into my eyes.

"I think I love you..." He then pulled his lips to mine, kissing me passionately...

**********************

"Mands?" Eva, my bestie, broke my thougts. "Daydreaming again I see?" She teased me.

"Maybe..."

"What really happened in Austrailia?"

"Nothing!" I flung out with my arms. She didn't belive me. I saw that in her face.

"SUURE! We have to go! They having a big 'surprise' for us!" We both rolled our eyes. Last time, they told us a teacher was pregnant... Yeah, like we didn't knew already! Her stomach was kinda... Big...

Back to now! We walked to the aula, where the rest of our school was. We found a place to sit, and waited until they was going to tell us what's going on. Our principal soon came out, with a big grin on his face. Urgh... This gonna take time!

"God morning, students!" A few people groaned to answer. "You maybe wonder why you all is here? Well, tomorrow we having very special guests, and I want you all to behave!" He took a deep breath. "They gonna be here all day, and on a few lessons."

"Who's coming?" A guy suddenly shouted out.

"That's a secret! And it's important you show our schools best side!" I looked at Eva, and we rolled our eyes. Sure thing we should behave! Just as big chance as my to meet... Him... Again!

"Mands?" Eva patted my arm. "You sooner or later have to tell me! You've been strange since you was on vacation! Did you meet anyone?" I looked at my hands.

"Maybe..."

"And you're missing him?" I slowly nodded. "Aw! Girl, you're in love!" She almost squealed.

"Yeah, but I never gonna meet him again..." I became sad of the memory.

"Where does he live?"

"Ireland..." I sighed.

"Ouch..." She patted my back. "It's gonna be alright!" I smiled at her. But I don't believe it!

"I hope so at least..."

"I'm here for ya, babe!" She hugged me comforting.

"I knooow! Lets go!" She looked around, and noticed that people started to leave.

"Wops! C'moon!"

It feels like snow in September

*************************

~New fanfic! Hopefully it gonna be a good one! :D Put it in your library, live, love, laugh! You know the story! ;P Luv ya!~ :3 xX

Comment/Fan/Vote?

:3