Sometimes I wish it's all a dream

Manda's POV*

"Mands!!" Someone hit me with a pillow. "You're phone is calling!" I opened my eyes lazily and tried to find the phone.

"Hurry!" She groaned and threw another pillow at me.

"I can't find it!" I panicked.

"SEARCH BETTER!!"

"FOUND IT!" I answered without checking who it was. In the background I could here Ev say 'Halleluja!'

"Hello..?" I said tiredly.

"Tired a lot, sweetie?" My favourite voice said.

"Niall?!" I squealed.

"Yeah, the one and only! Did I wake you up?"

"No, Ev woke me up..." He chuckled. "I miss you!"

"I miss you to, sweetie!" He sighed. "So, how are you?"

"Well, I'm actually great! You know that guy Ev is dating?"

"Yeah..?"

"They're together now, and he's coming over today!"

"How much are you gonna tease her?"

"Just a little bit!" I looked over the her, and she looked at me confused. I gave her a grin. "She probably gonna throw m out when he's arriving."

"You're so nice to each other!" I could hear the smirk on his face.

"That's why you love me!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"What else would it be?" I rolled my eyes.

"Really funny!"

"I know I am!" I heard voices in the background. "I have to go... Love you!"

"Love you to! Bye!"

"Bye love!" We hung up, and Ev stood in the door with her arms crossed.

"Loverboy?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Just wait until yours is here!" I said and poked her ribs. The doorbell rang, and I grinned. "Speaking of witch!" She tackled me to the floor, before getting up and went to answer the door.

"Ev..?"

I got up, and walked there to, right in the middle of their make out session. I stood there awkwardly, and coughed really loud. They broke apart, and looked at me. Brad blushed, and Ev looked at me annoyed.

"Hi?"

"Uh, Brad, this is Manda, my bestie! Mands, this is Brad!" He held out his hand and said hello. "So, you know each other now!" She gave me a meaning look.

"You're in our class, right?" He asked me.

"Yes, I am!" I smiled.

"And she was just about to LEAVE!" Ev whined. Brad chuckled at her, and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, I have to go home! Really nice to meet you, Brad!"

"You to Manda!" I hugged Evs goodbye, and took on my shoes.

"USE PROTECTION!!" I yelled at them. Brad blushed and Ev stuck her tongue out. I laughed, and walked out through the door. Then I started to walk the familiar. way home.

I stopped by a store and bought a magazine. Niall and Cassandra was on the front, so I wanted to know what it was about.

I paid the cashier, and walked out again. I walked the direction home.