'We'll meet soon'

Manda's POV*

This reminds me of Australia. Or almost! One difference: We will meet again!

Alice, my dear Alice, is doing great. She's going home in a week, and is healing good. I was there yesterday. She woke up after one day, and is fine. Sore, weak and complains over the pain. But, I'll let her! She obviously broke two ribs, that poor thing. And trust me, that hurts.

And me and Niall. Well, we went on a date, a great date! It was romantic, sweet, and just perfect...

***

"Where are we going!" I whined.

"You'll see!" Niall teased. I sighed, and leaned back against the seat.

I fiddle with the hem of the dress I wore, and waited inpatient. Looked out the window, and watched the lights. I had no idea where we was. I looked over to Niall, who had the wig on. Everything to be out alone.

"We're here!" He said excited. I looked at the big complex infront of us. "C'mon!" He opened my door, and helped me out. We intertwined our fingers, answered he led me to the elevator.

He pressed the highest floor, or almost highest if you count the roof. It sounded, and we started to move. He removed the wig, and I gave him a questioning look. He just winked at me.

When we finally was up, he kissed me fast, and covered my eyes.

"Seriously?" I giggled.

"I want to surprise you!" He linked my arm to his, and walked in to a room. He stopped, and I did aswell.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded quickly, excited to see what's going on. He removed the blindfold, and I looked around shocked.

It was a big room, with big windows. It was view over London. It was candlelight everywhere, roses and a table in the middle. It was a small table with two chairs opposite to each other.

I stared at everything in awe, shocked. I turned to Niall, who smiled big at me.

"You like it?" He asked hopefully.

"Like? I love it!" I hugged him tight.

"It's all for you, Princess!"

"You're so sweet!" He cupped my cheeks, and kissed me slowly.

"So, you want to eat? Otherwise it gets cold!" I smiled, and nodded.

We sat down, and Niall was being gentle as always. We ate, talked, kissed, hugged. You name it!

He suddenly took my hand, and we stood on a balcony. The view was absolutely amazing. I felt a pair of arms around my waist, and a head rested on my shoulder.

"It's beautiful!" I whispered. I watched at the cars who drove by.

"Just like you then!" He kissed my sweet spot, right under my ear. I giggle,and wiggled in his grip. "Manda?"

"Mm?" I turned around, his arms was still around me, and hugged his neck.

"I know we haven't done anything official yet, but I wanted it to be perfect!" I was about to answer, but he stopped me. "I love you, Mands! I love how you light up a room, I love how you giggles. So, do you, officially, wanna be my girlfriend?" By now, happy tears rolled down my cheek. I smiled really big, and hugged him.

"Yes!" I whispered in his ear. His grip became tighter. Our lips soon found each other, and we kissed passionately. I felt sparks fly all over the place when our lips moved together. It was a moment I wish never had end.