2

It was already 12.25 AM when Jungkook finished showering and ready to sleep but the big empty space on the queen-sized bed bothered him.

"Chaeyoung?", he uttered as he looked around the bedroom. "Where is she?", he asked himself as he decided to go downstairs to find her.

"Chaeyoung?", he called as he walked down the stairs to the living room.

Chaeyoung was not anywhere at the living room.

"Chae..."

"In the kitchen, darling!", her voice finally is heard speaking to him.

He walked to the kitchen and saw Chaeyoung there eating mango that he just bought that evening. He went to sit on the stool opposite hers and rested his chin on his arms. He looked at his wife happily eating the mango slices in the pink bowl.

"Yah, what's with the look? Do you want some?", Chaeyoung asked as she hurled her hand holding a slice of mango in front of his face.

"No, you can eat them all.", Jungkook replied as he took the slice and fed it into her mouth.

He smiled as he looked at how her chubby cheeks are showing as she munched the fruit.

"How can you still eating late at night like this, Chae?", he said as he went to get a cold water from the fridge.

"Umm...maybe because I still feel hungry.", Chaeyoung responded as she took another slice and nodded to Jungkook when he asked if she wanted a drink.

Jungkook looked at her in disbelief as he poured down the cold water into two glasses. Then, he sat next to Chaeyoung and took a sip of his glass. He waited until Chaeyoung finished eating and he took the bowl to wash it for her.

"Thank you.", she said to him before she emptied her glass of water and gave it to him to wash.

He kindly do the dishes while Chaeyoung gave him a back hug. Just when he put the clean glasses on their place, he heard a burping sound from his back. He held his laughter in but his hand movement stopped making Chaeyoung embarrassed.

"Are you laughing?", she asked as she turned to the side to see his face.

"No, I don't.", Jungkook denied but Chaeyoung knew he was holding himself from cracking up.

She pointed at his face and pouted when he formed a smile, "I hate you." She turned around and wanted to leave him alone but he quickly pulled her into a backhug stopping her. "Let me go.", she asked in a low voice.

"No, I won't. I don't want you to stay mad at me before we sleep.", he replied, trying to comfort her.

Chaeyoung remained quiet in that position.

"I'm sorry, Rosie. Don't be mad at me, please.", he said before he kissed her cheek. "I love you, baby.", he added before he let her free and went to face her with a smile on his face.

Not long after that, Chaeyoung's face softened and her pout changed to a beautiful smile.

"Still mad?", he asked in short and she hit his shoulder for that.