21

"Who are you?", she asked him.

He stunned at the voice he heard.

"Tell me who you are.", she repeated, her soft sniffle worried him.

"Chaeyoung, where are you?", he ignored her question and asked her instead while going to his bedroom.

"Don't. Call. Me. That name.", she replied to him. "Just tell me who you are and why did you always appear in my dreams.", she continued as she wiped the unexpected tears away from her face.

Jungkook got his personal laptop opened and tracked the call he received.

"I will tell you everything if you tell me everything about you too.", he told her as he waited for the tracking app to locate her location.

Rose huffed in annoyance.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook. What's yours?", Jungkook spoke to her.

She gulped.

"People call me Jungkook but you call me Kookie, darling and sometimes my baby bunny.", he told her with a smirk.

"Stop the nonsense. I don't even call you bunny in my dreams.", she replied to him.

Jungkook laughed. "I'm honoured to be in your dreams, Chae- Oops, what should I call you? I've told you my name, shouldn't you be doing the same?", he tried to sound casual even though he was actually still shocked to get a call from her.

"Rose. Call me Rose.", she finally told him.

"Rose?", he replied. "Chaeyoung likes roses..", he added when he got no response from her side.

"Who are you actually? No, who...are you to me?", she asked him.

He sighed in relief after confirming that her location is the same as the location of the clothing warehouse tracked by LocTracer.

"Chae- Sorry. Rose, where are you exactly? Are you alone? Is there anyone around with you?", he asked.

"No, I'm alone in my room. You can tell me anything I need to know.", Rose replied to him.

Jungkook nodded, "I. Am. Your. Husband. You might not believe me but that's the truth."

"Where have we met before?", Rose asked him.

"Before? Umm...the casino?"

"Other than that."

"Ah...are you trying to find out if my story matches your dream? Okay...I don't know what dreams you had but...we first met at a bank. You helped me with my files, then we met again at Hybe Cafe. You worked there and I'm your customer. We chatted a little and I left my phone number for you. A week later, we had our first date and I was an hour late for it but you still waited for me.", Jungkook told her what she wanted to know.

"What food did we had on the date?", she asked.

Jungkook hummed for a while before answering, "We both had beef ribs, bibimbap, kimchi pancake and there's fruit bingsu. There were mango, strawberry, pineapple, but you ate all the mango pieces all by yourself." He laughed remembering how she told him not to touch any of the mango pieces in that one big bowl of bingsu.