4

Jungkook let out a long sigh as he arrived at the coffee shop alone that evening. Earlier that day, he had let Chaeyoung to hangout with Hyeri for she had been asking for hundreds of times to go out with her friend. He never let her go but he changed his mind for the first time since they got married three months ago.

Chaeyoung had been quiet since he said no to her the night before. The quietness that she showed him during breakfast made him changed his mind. He said yes and let her spend time with Hyeri thus he had to spend his day off alone now.

The coffee shop was always the place he stopped at when he is alone or when he needs to be alone. It was also the place where he met Chaeyoung for the first time. He always smiled seeing the coffee bar where Chaeyoung used to work at as the barista there. Even now, he was smiling under the mask he is wearing while recalling the good memories of his meetings with Chaeyoung before they got married.

"Hello...Jeon Jungkook.", a hand waving in front of his face interrupted him.

He looked up and saw Lisa grinning at him. He sensed a negative aura when Lisa asked if she can join him at the table. He did not want to be rude as a friend but he also did not want to talk to her for now.

"What are you doing here? You're not a coffee lover, Jeon Jungkook.", Lisa said as she sipped her latte.

"Shhh...don't say that here. It's my wife's workplace, Lis.", Jungkook warned Lisa but the girl with bangs chuckled at him.

"She no longer work here.", Lisa simply replied.

Jungkook nodded to it before saying, "Still, don't say such negative things here. You don't know how thankful I am with this coffee shop. Plus, I kind of love coffee now." He purposely lifted his cup of hot coffee before slowly drinking it.

Lisa looked at him trying to swallow the drink before she remembered the reason she came to sit there with him.

"How's the bruise on your waist? Getting better?", she began to ask his wellbeing since the incident a week ago.

Apparently, he injured the left side of his waist when he fell down from the top of the bus to the ground.

"If I say it's getting better, why does it matter to you?", Jungkook knew where the conversation will go so he avoided giving a definite answer.

Lisa put her latte on the table and smiled awkwardly at him, "I'm just being concerned. You're my best friend, Jungkook. I can't ask how you doing as a friend?"

Jungkook agreed that it is not wrong to be concerned but he knew better of Lisa's intention.

"Okay, then. I'm answering as a friend, it is getting better but...please never ask me to join the team again. That's..my answer as a KRU agent.", he lowered his voice at the last sentence.

Lisa's eyes grew a little bigger before she faked a laugh, "Join the team? What...I don't even say a word about that, Kook."

A scoff came from Jungkook before he stood up, "I know. I just want to tell you that first before you mention it to me, Loco."