10

"No, you guys don't understand! She's not like that!", Jungkook shouted when everyone except Lisa and Taehyung gave him a suspicious glare in the discussion room.

"Golden, please walk out of here before I call the security to drag you instead.", Namjoon said as he pointed to the door at Jungkook.

"Hyung..."

Namjoon put up his hand signalling Jungkook to stop talking. He repeated his words earlier but Jungkook was too angry at the moment. He hit the table with his fist before Taehyung and Lisa grabbed his hands to stop him from raging further.

"Golden, you know your wife is missing for a week. I just asked if you also know if she's been doing these murders. You shouldn't be in rage if you don't.", Namjoon said while Jungkook tried to calm down.

"All of you were looking at me like I was involved with whatever she's doing.", he replied as he looked at each of their eyes. "Master, I know my wife. She wouldn't do something cruel like this.", he added as he turned to look at Namjoon.

"Then, explain what we found out.", Jisoo spoke up since she was the one presenting the findings about the perpetrator.

Jungkook sighed before replying, "She must've been under the influence..."

"You mean she's been drugged?", Jennie encountered.

"That's a very dangerous drug if she can't even think of what she's done.", Jisoo added.

"Yes, she could be under the influence of a dangerous drug or manipulated by anyone. I haven't figured it out yet but..."

"You haven't figured it out? So, you knew what she did and didn't even bother to tell us?", Jennie cut Jungkook's words again.

Jungkook stared at her quietly.

"What she did is dangerous and could risk our country..."

"Shut up, you newbie.", Jungkook cut her off this time.

"Excuse me, newbie?", Jennie was ready to argue but Namjoon called both their names to stop right there.

"Jungkook, get out. Now.", he strictly said while opening the door of the discussion room for Jungkook.

"Hyung..."

"You are banned from this case, Golden! Now, get out and wait for me in my room.", he said before asking Lisa and Taehyung to push Jungkook out of the discussion room.

Jungkook stared at the black suited guys at each sides of his front door. The one on the left side met his eyes so he showed a plastic of garbage in his hand.

"I just want to throw this out.", he told the security guard named Taehyun who then, nodded at him.

He stepped out of his house with both security guards eyeing his every movement to the garbage bin a few meters away from there. When he reached the garbage bin and put the trash in, he let out a long sigh while looking at the lonely road of the neighborhood.