6

Sphinx nodded at all the staff that bowed to him as he arrived at the warehouse. All of the staff were on their way to go home after their working hour ended. A few people came in with Sphinx got inside the warehouse and quickly went to do their shift.

A normal clothing warehouse, staff were making clothes for the fast fashion industry. That was what being seen in the daylight.

Once Sphinx entered at 7 PM, everything inside it is changed. The few people that were surrounding him that other people see as his bodyguards will turn the clothing warehouse to a drug laboratory when the moon showed up in the sky. This illegal business has been operating without any intrusion for almost a year there.

As Sphinx got to the basement, he walked to the left and went further to the hallway before he saw his leader there. When he reached the end of the hallway, he stood beside Munchkin who was busy observing Rose practicing her fighting skills with three big guys in the room that had transparent walls that allow them to watch her from outside. A smile spread across Munchkin's face as he turned to see Sphinx.

"She's ready. Your drug is very very excellent. Good job, hyung.", he said before telling Rose and the other three men to stop fighting.

"I know what I created will be the new dope people will be crazy for.", Sphinx said in return. "Anyway, Munchkin. Do you really just want to use her to take revenge on her husband? I mean...this drug can make her be really unstoppable and dangerous, what do we do once we got him? Kill him and use her as our weapon? I really want to know what's your plan after we got him.", Sphinx asked while watching Rose taking a break inside the transparent room.

Munchkin threw away his cigarette into the dustbin before answering, "I haven't thought about it yet. For now...I want him to suffer for what he did. I just want him to suffer slowly. Missing his wife, found out his wife became a serial killer, got crazy mad with me, he'll come looking for me, we kill him. Slow suffering, I want to see how he will deal with it."

Arriving home, Jungkook heard Hank's little barking at the living room before he looked up to see Lisa and Taehyung at the sofa. Hank ran to him and he carried it in his arms as he went to sit on the sofa across them.

"Now, tell me what happened. How can you lose her and disconnected our call just when a crime happened there?", Jungkook asked as he took his phone out to the coffee table.

"Okay, let me tell you. We definitely detected her using the device Gloss created. The cameras identified her figure and matched it to her photo that you provided us but we lost her after she got inside the night club. We can't locate her further because if we break into the night club's camera system, you know the agency will be alerted. What we do right now is unknown to the agency so we can just do until that point, Kook. We can't risk our job, you know that.", Taehyung did the explanation while Lisa remained silent beside him.

A sigh came out from Jungkook's mouth as he realized that there is a limit to how far his KRU friends can help him.

"Fine. Can I...just see the CCTV recording that she's caught in?", Jungkook asked while letting Hank to go into his dog house.

"It's the same with the one we sent to your phone. Here.", Lisa showed him through her laptop screen.

He zoomed in to the figure wearing all black latex clothing with straight black hair observing her sharply.

"This is not Chaeyoung.", he stated as he pushed the laptop away from him.

Lisa and Taehyung looked at each other as if signalling that they already expected Jungkook to say that to them.

"I would say the same if I don't know about Gloss' device but we used that device, Jungkook. That black haired lady is Chaeyoung, the device identified her and matched her to her photo.", Lisa tried to convince Jungkook.

"So what are you trying to say? My wife went into the night club for what? There was even a murder occurred there when she went in. What is she...man, I can't even think of it.", Jungkook took his phone and looked through the gallery.

"Jungkook, we think the murder that happened there..."

Taehyung stopped when Jungkook showed a photo in his phone.

"I went there to investigate this murder. That was found on the floor. A drawing of sunny weather icon. Before you relate it to my missing wife, let me ask you why does she want to draw something like that? And the most important thing, she isn't someone capable to do this horrific thing.", Jungkook said as the two KRU agents went through the photos of the murder scene.

"Looks like our agency will be involved in this case.", Taehyung stated.

"And why do you think so?", Jungkook asked as he took his phone back.

Taehyung hummed before saying, "I just get a hunch that this case will be presented to our agency. Are you sure your colleagues at the police station can handle this themselves?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Whatever it is, if this case really will go to our agency, I want to be in the team. I'm sure there's more to just a murder case."

"And what about your wife's disappearance?", Lisa asked.

"If my intuition is right...you guys have the same thought too, right?", the two nodded before Jungkook continued his words. "I just want to clear my wife's name if she really is involved with this murder.", he said before he went to Hank's dog house and saw the dog's sad face looking at him.