13

"How many targets have you killed before?", Jennie began questioning.

"Hmm...a lot if you add mine and V together.", Jungkook tried to recall.

"You alone. What's the number?", Jennie knew how dangerous their job is and she is sure Jungkook must have killed a lot even though they can only do so after getting the approval from Namjoon.

Jungkook thought for a while as he counted using his fingers.

"Too many, is it?", Jennie asked as she could not wait longer for him to finish counting. "Just give me the most recent ones.", she added.

"Most recent would be from the W Case.", Taehyung was the one giving the answer to Jennie.

Jungkook sighed as if he did not like to talk about it, "Let's not count that. There were 5 targets killed in my last three months of missions."

Jennie gave a serious look at Jungkook before talking, "Why not count that one? You killed a target in that case so there are 6..."

"5. The person I killed in W Case wasn't my target. Don't count it in.", Jungkook cut her off strictly stating that she should not include the death of the criminal into the list of targets he killed.

"Why not? Even if he wasn't your real target, you killed him.", Jennie said, not minding the rage Jungkook was holding in.

"I said don't!", Jungkook snapped. "I failed the mission and killed the wrong person. We haven't found the real target. You can put that man I killed into the list of false murder. He's not a target and you asked me about my kill target, not my false murder.", he added as he stood up to leave them at the living room.

Jennie sighed in response, "This is why I hate this agency. Kill target, false murder..those terms should be abolished."

"Those terms are there to remind you to be careful of your actions. Your brother made those terms, you hate what he created?", Jungkook asked as he stopped at the stairs.

"I just hate it because I know how it feels to have a record in committing a false murder.", Jennie replied as she stood up from the sofa leaving Taehyung sitting alone. "But it doesn't mean you can easily fall into rage to someone you barely know. Control your anger, can you?", she boldly said as she confronted him at the stairs.

Jungkook scoffed at her words.

"Control my anger? How can I when I lost the one I love and you guys coming here asking me about my past missions? You guys aren't helping at all!", Jungkook shouted in front of Jennie's face.

The brave girl laughed at him. "You want to talk about losing someone? Who? Your wife? We are doing our job and that is to find her. You're saying we're not helping?", she countered. "You should be grateful she's not dead. Talking about losing someone...you're pathetic, Jeon Jungkook.", she added before walking out of the house leaving Jungkook dumbfounded.