16

"V and J, get ready to go out to the field. I'll inform our Tomorrow members to standby as backup. All of you who are not mentioned stay here. We will monitor and assist from here later.", Namjoon instructed after Yoongi provided all the information about the murder that will occur at D Palace.

Jungkook watched Taehyung and Jennie standing up to prepare for the field task. Namjoon walked to the door to go get the Tomorrow members who are the junior agents to prepare as the backup on standby for the two main agents.

"Master?", Jungkook called as Namjoon reached the door of the discussion room.

"Yes, Golden.", he turned to Jungkook as Taehyung and Jennie were allowed to leave first.

"Can I lead our Tomorrow members?", he asked as he stood up.

Lisa widened her eyes while Yoongi covered his mouth from laughing.

"Golden, if this is your plan to go and raid your wife by yourself, I'm sorry. You cannot go. Stay here, Golden.", Namjoon said with serious face before he left.

The others tilted their heads to Namjoon as he walked out. Jungkook did it last before he sighed while looking down sadly. He needed to come out with another plan if he wants to catch Chaeyoung himself. He cannot trust anyone else to catch her harmless.

"Just try to chill, Golden. Honestly saying, you don't look your best. It's better if you stay here with us.", Yoongi said while he gathered his gadgets to bring back to his designated work table.

"Gloss is right. I think you need more sleep, Golden.", Lisa said while nodding as she looked at Yoongi.

The elder walked out leaving the two best friends in the discussion room.

"Well, if you guys say so..I'll head to the leisure room then.", Jungkook said before he walked out to the direction of the leisure room where the agents can rest and sleep if they find it difficult to commute.

Jungkook did not want to be the bad guy in his agency but his urge to find his beloved wife forced him to go against them. When he saw Jennie walking out of the elevator with Taehyung, he told himself to prepare for the worse. It is now or never for him.

"I heard you had shooting match with Golden few hours ago.", Taehyung was speaking with Jennie as they put their weapons at the back of the van.

"Yep."

"Who won?", Taehyung asked.

Jennie chuckled, "You think?"

"I think...my longtime partner won.", Taehyung said before Jennie shook her head. "I'm not being biased but I know Jungkook is on top of the chart for his shooting accuracy.", he reasoned out as they entered the front side of the van.

Jennie nodded, "It was a tight match, you know.."

Taehyung was about to laugh when he saw a hand appeared from behind Jennie's seat. He was ready to snatch it before he recognised the tattoo on the hand. He was speechless as he watched Jennie's mouth being covered by a black cloth.

Jennie was struggling to pull the hand away and tried to scream for Taehyung to help. Seeing that Taehyung did not do anything made her fight for herself so she used the strength left in her body to fight the unknown attacker. She grabbed the hand that was attacking her before she pulled up her legs and moved them so her body turned upside down while quickly pushed the button of the car seat to be folded down.