5

The only room with white walls in the warehouse is greeted by the owner with a smirk as he walked in with a gun spinning around his forefinger. He stopped as he reached the man in white coat in front of the bed. He looked at the person lying on the bed still unconscious since two days ago.

"How is she, hyung?", he asked the man standing beside him who looked busy with the papers on his clipboard.

"If my deduction is correct, she will be awake soon.", that man who looked like a doctor answered as he put down his clipboard to his side.

A grin came from the one who asked earlier before he asked, "And by awake, you mean she's ready for what we prepare her for, right?"

Another person with a long earrings on his right ear entered the room with a big smile.

"Our hyung knows what he does. When she wakes up, she'll be dangerous as hell. Right, hyung?", he asked while approaching the two men and stood in between them.

The one wearing white coat smiled, "You'll know once she's awake, Poodle."

Just when he said that, the person that had been lying on the bed in front of them woke up and surprised them. She opened her eyes and quickly took the gun she saw on one of the three men which she pointed to them after. She kept pointing at each of them as she asked them, "Who are you guys?"

The one who came in last stepped back and had his hands up in surrender. The one who wear white coat just had a stunned expression before having his hands up too. The one who got his gun taken gave a sharp look at her before chuckling.

"I ask you! Who are you?!", she asked as she pointed the gun straight at his face.

He came closer and let the gun touched his forehead.

"Pull the trigger.", he said without fear.

Seconds later, the gun is put down beside her.

"Can you just tell me where I am? And why am I here? Who are you and...and why I don't remember anything?", she asked as a tear escaped her right eye.

The man who got his gun aimed at his head earlier wiped the tears and took his gun back. Then, he put it inside his pants and looked at his two friends with a smile.

"She's really fierce.", he stated before introducing himself. "I am known as Munchkin, the leader here.", he said before telling his friends to introduce themselves to her.

"Sphinx, the peacemaker.", the one that looked like a doctor said with a warm smile.

"I go by Poodle, nice to meet you.", a big smile appeared from his face.

A frown is formed to the names they introduced themselves as.

"Before you get weird with us, let me clear it up for you. We...here..we prefer to go with an alias rather than our real names. We find it easier to call each other by that so...would you want us to give you one?", the one goes with Munchkin said to her.

"An alias?", she asked.

Munchkin nodded.

"I'd like to suggest her alias, hyung.", the chill and relaxed Poodle chimed in while raising his hand to the air.