7

"Darling, let's take a picture here!", Chaeyoung said as Jungkook tried to catch up with her who is running around the flower garden at his grandmother's house.

"Hyung, can you help me take our picture together?", Jungkook gave his camera to Hoseok who agreed with a big nod on his face.

Jungkook ran to his wife and pulled her closer to him as she smiled to the camera held by his stepbrother, Hoseok.

"1, 2, 3...", Hoseok snapped the picture of the newly married couple with a smile on his face. "Let's take more pictures. Jungkook-ah, kiss your wife. I'll take the picture now.", Hoseok said as he instructed Jungkook who suddenly cursed with a giggle while giving Chaeyoung a backhug.

Chaeyoung giggled at him and said, "Hobi oppa, I'm sorry but I don't think he'll do it."

"Oh, why?", Hoseok asked as he snapped their pictures at the same time. Some candid pictures are precious too.

"He's shy.", Chaeyoung replied shortly.

"Yah...you can just kiss her forehead or hand, Kook. It's not like I asked you to kiss her lips out here!", Hoseok said loudly before Jungkook came forward to him and covered his mouth.

Chaeyoung watched the two with little giggles. Jungkook was whispering something to Hoseok while Hoseok was trying to pull Jungkook's hand away from his face. She then, turned around and looked at the flowers blooming in the garden.

"Hyung, keep your volume low or you'll wake grandma in the house.", Jungkook said as he kept his hand covering Hoseok's mouth.

Hoseok nodded a few times and made an okay sign with his hand to the younger man. After Chaeyoung called Jungkook's name telling him that she wants to go to the shack, Jungkook let go of Hoseok and took his camera back from the elder.

"Continue your work, don't mind us.", he said before looking at Chaeyoung and took her pictures while walking to the shack.

"Jungkook, look at all these flowers.", Chaeyoung said as she took the flowers out of the basket and sniffed them.

Jungkook smiled before he put his camera on the table, "Be careful. Some of them have thorns, they aren't like the flowers you see at the florist , baby."

Chaeyoung nodded before Jungkook took one of her hands and kissed the back of it softly. "Why didn't you do it in front of Hobi oppa?", she asked as Jungkook's lips still lingered on her hand.

"You said it yourself. I'm shy.", he chuckled at his own words.

"Yeah, but he's your family, right? And it's only him out here with us.", Chaeyoung said to him as he nodded.

"Yes but I'm still shy.", he replied as he kissed her hand again.

Chaeyoung smiled to him and thanked him, "Thank you for bringing me here. I love you."

Jungkook smiled back while he took a red rose and gave it to her.

"I love you too and I'm sorry I can't take you to your dream honeymoon destination for now. I..."