26

Hey, guys! Sorry for abandoning the story and make you guys wait. I'm back now and let's continue the story together. 😊

💥💥💥

"Do you remember the village in Busan?"

"You love flowers so I brought you to my hometown. There's a garden-"

"Red rose is your favourite-"

Jungkook was struggling between telling Chaeyoung about their past and dodging her attacks at the same time. He tried hard to not hurt her physically but he knew he is hurting her mentally right now. He had no choice and just hoping that Jisoo's drug will counteract the drug Chaeyoung has been taking all these while.

"Stop. The. Nonsense.", she told him as she threw punches towards his face.

He swiftly avoided them which brought Chaeyoung to get irritated with him.

"Your mom came to visit, baby-"

"I'm not your baby!", Chaeyoung yelled when Jungkook grabbed her hands and held them tight before asking her to stop. "I'm not going to stop.", she said before she tried to knee him in the groin but failed to do so.

Jungkook knew she was going to do that so he punched her knee down and pulled her close to him before he kissed her lips aggressively. He did not let her go while she was trying to push him away. Only when she felt something on the back of her neck, she pulled the thing seemingly felt like an injection syringe away and Jungkook pulled back from the kiss.

"I'm sorry.", he managed to say before he really got hit on the groin.

The pain he felt made him sit on the floor hissing as he held the painful feeling inside. It was quite surprising that she could knee him that strong until he cannot stand up back. He could only pray that he will still be alive if Chaeyoung will keep attacking him.

"Urgh....", Chaeyoung's voice made him lift his head to look at her.

She was holding her head with both hands with an unstable standing posture.

"Chaeyoung?", he called for her name.

"Stay. Away.", she pointed at him as she stepped back from him.

"Chae..do you remember me?", he tried asking as he watched her struggling to balance herself.

"I said stay away from me, Jeon Jungkook!", Chaeyoung shouted as she moved towards Jungkook and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt. "How dare you distract me with your filthy mouth?", she added before she pushed him away with tears filling her eyes.

Jungkook did not know what the tears meant but he hoped that it is a good sign.

"Chae, do you remember Hank? He's our little puppy..", he said as he watched Chaeyoung. "He's waiting for you to come home...", he added when Chaeyoung did not react with another shout nor attack towards him.

He chose to keep talking when Chaeyoung seemed to be trying to recall.

"Do you remember that night we talked about kids? You scolded me for asking for twins, you said I'm torturing you but you were the one suggesting so many names for them..", he paused when he saw Chaeyoung looked straight into his eyes.