25

The personal laboratory which Jisoo always work in had a visitor that night when she was working on her personal research project. She did not mind the visitor at first but when he almost touch a tube containing a chemical she was working on, she grabbed his hand making him flinched at her sudden act.

"Don't you read what's written on the door?", Jisoo asked the younger agent as she let go of his hand.

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Do not touch anything unless you're allowed by 4D aka Kim Jisoo, you."

"Right. So, did I allow you?", Jisoo asked as she removed the tubes scattered on the table and placed them orderly in its custom case.

Jungkook shook his head.

"Why are you here by the way? Shouldn't you be home? You just got married, Golden.", Jisoo said as she put the case in a transparent safe box with a label 'CONFIDENTIAL' stick on the front cover.

He smiled, "Chaeyoung's not home. She's at her parents' house so here I am trying to not feel alone and those guys out there keep teasing me. I just need a place to find some peace."

Jisoo nodded, "Did you argue with your wife?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No, she just wants a few days to spend with her parents so I let her stay with them. I'll see her on the weekend though so don't worry. We're good."

"Okay, then. But I prefer to be alone when I'm working in my lab. No offense, Golden.", Jisoo responded as she checked the data on her tablet.

"None taken, 4D. Anyway, what are you working on? What are these confidential tubes in this safe box for?", Jungkook unintentionally got nosy over the chemical tubes he got curious of in the safe box.

"It's a drug I'm working on. A depressant to chill down the uncontrolled behaviour.", Jisoo explained.

Jungkook got even more curious of it. "A new benzos?", he asked as he knew a little about the psychoactive drug called benzodiazepine.

Jisoo looked at him with her fingers gesturing a little bit, "It's something new not to treat those aggressive behaviour, it's...something more specific."

"More specific like..?", Jungkook asked as he got interested with the drug Jisoo is working on.

He knew that she has crazy ideas sometimes and he loves to hear it. Jisoo, on the other hand, sighed at his interest on what she was working on. She did not like to share it because people will think she is weird but Jungkook is always the only one who supports her unrealistic ideas.

"Come on, you can share it with me. I'll keep it a secret. I promise.", he gave her a gummy smile and raised his hand showing that he swears to be quiet about it.

Jisoo gave in and told him, "This drug...is specifically made...for uncontrolled behaviour which is...inhuman, monstrous and powerful. Like...you know zombies."

Jungkook nodded at every word she paused at and he even looked serious as she said her last word. He was waiting for her to continue but she just stayed quiet which made him unsatisfied. Zombies and then, what?