28

It was a tiring one week and four days for Jungkook in London but now he is happily back to his sweet home.

"Hey, baby.", he gave a gentle kiss on her lips as he reached her at the airport.

"I miss you, Jungkook.", Chaeyoung said after the kiss with a smile.

"I miss you too.", he replied as he poked her nose.

She chuckled as she held his hand.

"Let's go home. I've prepared your favourite food for you.", she told him as she led him to the car.

"Oh, which one?", Jungkook teased her as he knew she always got confused of his favourite food since he likes anything with flour and she only knew his favourite drink well.

Chaeyoung hit his arm before answering, "You'll be surprised when you get home, that's for sure."

And as she said, he did got surprised when he saw their dining table full of his favourite foods. There were two plates of steak, a plate of homemade pizza, a bowl of teokbokki, a plate of chocolate pancake and a jug of cold water at the center. He was in awe before he saw Chaeyoung bringing a banana milk in her hand.

"Thank you for including it.", he pulled her to sit down on his lap when she put the milk on the table for him.

"I know you miss it. They don't have it in London, right?", she asked him.

"Yeah, they don't and do you know what else they don't have?", he put the straw in to drink as he asked that question to Chaeyoung.

She shrugged her shoulders to it.

"They don't have you, baby.", Jungkook made her blushed before she tried to get up from his lap. "Stay. Let's stay like this for a while. I miss you, baby.", he said as he pulled her to stay sitting on his lap.

"I miss you too but...these food will go bad if we don't eat them now. Plus, I have another surprise for you so let's not waste our time.", Chaeyoung stood up as she held Jungkook's hand from holding her down.

"Another surprise? Are you pregnant?", he asked out of nowhere.

Chaeyoung lightly hit his arm before walking to her chair.

"We're not ready for that yet.", she said as Jungkook had told her the day they married that he was not in a rush to have a child with her since they both were working at that time.

She has quit her job though but she still kept on using birth control pill to respect his decision. She knew that he was always busy with his work and he often complained about not having enough time to spend with her. She did not bring up the issue to him even though she stayed at home as a housewife now.

"Let's eat. Then, we head up to the bedroom.", she smiled as she grabbed the knife and fork to start eating the steak in front of her.

Jungkook tried to smile too after feeling guilty inside for not letting her to be pregnant due to his personal reason. He said it was because they were both busy working but she still used pills till now. He knew that he was the cause of it and he should talk about it with her.