9

The searing pain Rose felt all over her body made her crying since she got into the black van half an hour ago. When the door of the van is opened, she looked at the person standing outside the van without saying anything. The others went out of the van and prepared the stretcher for her before she is carefully carried out from the van to lie down on the stretcher.

"Rose, can you hear me? Can you tell me where do you feel pain?", Poodle asked while examining her right arm's injury.

"Everywhere. I'm hurt...everywhere.", she replied as she slowly closed her eyes.

"What's going on?", Sphinx came to the van and saw Rose lying down on the stretcher.

Poodle explained what he knew while Sphinx looked at Rose's bleeding right arm.

"Bring her into my lab now. Quick.", he instructed their men to push the stretcher inside the warehouse building.

"Hyung, what's wrong with Rose?", Poodle asked as he followed Sphinx to get back inside the warehouse. "Shouldn't she not feel any pain because of the drug?", he got concerned about Rose's condition.

Sphinx stopped on his track, "Shut your mouth, Poodle. I'm working on it." Then, he walked ahead leaving Poodle dumbfounded alone.

"I'm just trying to be caring.", he muttered with a pout.

After 20 minutes ride from Jungkook's house, the 2 KRU agents arrived at the HQ together with Lisa leading Jungkook into the building. She has told him to act like he knew nothing and that he just came to get back to work in the agency. She did not want the others to wonder why she came in with an agent who refused to work after his first failed mission three weeks ago.

When they got to the floor where the meeting will be held, Namjoon saw them entering through the hallway from the elevator. He smiled a little seeing the man behind Lisa. Both of them stopped and bowed their heads at the KRU founder.

"Hello, Master.", Lisa greeted first.

"Hello, Loco. Hey there, Golden.", Namjoon replied while looking at Jungkook in relief.

"Hi, Master. I'm back...to report my duty.", Jungkook responded to the elder.

"It's good to see you back but can you wait for me in my room? I have a meeting to sort out for now. After that, we will talk personally.", Namjoon said as he pointed to his room to Jungkook.

The younger looked at the discussion room instead and tried to speak with Namjoon, "Can I join the meeting, Master?"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook before signalling Lisa to go to the discussion room first. Then, he stepped forward to Jungkook and looked sharply at the young man in front of him.

"This meeting is not about the W case, Golden. I will talk with you personally about it in my room later.", he told with seriousness.

"Is this new case a big one? There seems to be many people involved in the meeting. Most of them seem to be from the W case.", Jungkook replied. "I want to join the meeting with my partner.", he added as he knew Namjoon cannot separate him from Taehyung.

Namjoon took a long breathe in and exhaled slowly before opening his eyes to see Jungkook's determined face again.

"Well, then. If you say so, come join us.", he said before turning around to go to the discussion room.