19

It has been a routine for Jungkook to go to the coffee shop to watch the girl he met at the bank few weeks ago. He thought she was working at the bank that time because she helped him to take his documents that fell on the floor. He was mesmerised with her wavy blonde hair as she picked up his documents at that time.

Luckily his face was covered with a mask and he wore a hoodie which made his face not easily recognisable. He asked for Lisa's help to find out about the girl and that was how he know she worked at the coffee shop. Today he wanted to know her after a few attempts before failed miserably.

"Your name, sir?", she asked him.

He never showed his face to her before. Only today, he left his mask and cap in his car. He wanted her to know his face. But how can he when he was speechless to see the beautiful smile she flashed at him?

"Sir?", she waved her hand in front of his face.

He came back to reality as he felt the light gust of wind on his face.

"Sorry. What was it?", he asked involuntarily.

She smiled again, making his heart got attacked like never before.

"Your name, sir. I need it to put on your cup later.", she told him.

"Oh, it's Jungkook, Chaeyoung-ssi.", he replied before he realized that he just made her surprised with him. "Umm, sorry. I just saw your name tag.", he tried to smile it away awkwardly.

Chaeyoung just shook her head, dismissing his friendliness.

"You may take a seat. I'll call you when your drink is ready.", she said before she excused herself to prepare his drink.

A few minutes later, Jungkook who was playing his phone greeted by a cup with his name on the table. He looked up and quickly stood as he saw Chaeyoung came to his table. He felt guilty towards her for walking to him when he was supposed to go to the counter to get his cup of coffee.

"Uh, I'm sorry. Did you..call my name already? I...didn't hear it.", he said stutteringly as he struggled to put his phone back into his pants.

"No, Jungkook-ssi. I didn't call your name.", she replied.

Jungkook frowned. "You didn't?", he asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "It's my lunchtime and there's not many customers here now. My friend said you're a regular customer. Do you mind...if I sit here?"

Jungkook could not believe his ears.

"Jungkook-ssi?"

"Uh, yes. No, wait. Why do you want to sit here? I mean...aren't you getting your food to eat?", he asked, trying to be concerned about her.

Chaeyoung smiled, "I brought food from home and usually I eat at the back. But if you allow me, I'll sit here with you."