24

Arriving home that night, Jungkook quietly changed his clothes and lied down beside Chaeyoung who was sleeping soundly on their queen size bed.

He carefully slipped his arms under her neck and she immediately moved closer to him resting her head on his chest. He kissed the top of her head and wished her a good night before he closed his eyes to sleep too. He did not care much about the bruise he got and only reacted painfully when the morning came.

"Oww!!", the way he expressed the pain he felt startled Chaeyoung.

She had just woke up due to his alarm and their eyes met after Jungkook turned the alarm off. He said good morning to her and she replied while moving her body to be on top of him. When she closed the gap between their bodies to kiss him, he made that reaction which brought panic to Chaeyoung.

"Darling, are you okay?", she asked as she moved herself to sit next to him.

Jungkook got a bit panicked too as he just remembered about his bruise. Chaeyoung was observing him from top to bottom and she saw where his eyes laid on. She knew he hid something from her so she quickly held his hands and pulled up his shirt to see his waist.

"Ouch, baby...", Jungkook could not move his hands as Chaeyoung blocked him with her body on top of his.

"Kookie, that's a big bruise there!", she told him as she showed him the round and purplish spot that was as big as a baseball size on his left side waist. "What happened last night? Where were you from?", she asked worriedly.

Jungkook widened his own eyes. He did not expect the red bruise will turn that dark purple just in a few hours. He knew he messed up this time, he should have get it treated first before he came home.

"I'll get some ice for that. Wait here, okay?", Chaeyoung got down from the bed and walked to the door.

"Chae, I can do-"

"Don't. You. Dare. To. Move.", she cut him off as she turned around to him and pointed to him to stay still.

Jungkook gulped and nodded to her strict instruction. When she got back into the bedroom with an ice pack, he was seen talking to someone on his phone. Chaeyoung let him keep talking as she slowly put the ice pack on his bruised waist.

"Ouch!", he groaned.

Chaeyoung pulled away the ice pack.

"Chief, I don't think I can come to work today.", he said to the phone. "Yeah, I'm sorry. Okay, bye.", he put the phone back to the bedside table after that.

"Don't you think you can leave the house until this bruise fully healed.", Chaeyoung warned him as she put the ice pack back to his bruise.

Jungkook hissed in pain and nodded, "Yes, ma'am. I'll stay in bed as long as you're the one treating me."

Chaeyoung smiled as he pinched her cheeks.

"Okay, I'm going to wash my face and brush my teeth first. Then, I'll make breakfast for you, okay?", she told him as she stood up.

Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her down.

"I haven't got my morning kiss.", he told her with a smirk.

She smiled shyly before she pecked his lips shortly.

"Can you stand up?", she asked him.

"Yes, why not?"

"Okay, then. Stand up now and let's go brush our teeth together.", she extended her hand to him and he took it as he slowly stood up.

"Chaeyoung, listen to me! Baby-"

He stopped speaking when Chaeyoung suddenly put her right foot that was wearing a knee high boot on the chair he was sitting on. He looked at her leg that was placed in between his legs while she pulled all the ropes she had untied from him. Her gaze was sharp and there was no sign that she recognise him.

"Chae-"

"Stand up now.", she cut him off as she put down her foot on the ground again.

He looked at her stepping back giving him some space to stand.

"Come on, I want to finish this quick.", she told him as she fixed her hand gloves.

Jungkook slowly stood up and he raised his right hand to speak.

"Can we make this a fair fight?", he asked her.

"Fair fight?", she repeated his words.

He nodded, "I don't have gloves with me. Can you take off those gloves?"

Chaeyoung glared at him.

"Please, Rose.", he said to her.

"Fine, let's do this your way.", she responded as she took off her hand gloves following his request.

💥💥💥

Taehyung, Jennie and Namjoon stepped out of their black van that was parked a kilometre away from the warehouse. They gathered their most important equipments and moved to the warehouse as swift as possible through the long grassy meadows in the dark. Namjoon carried his miniature multipurpose tech device, Taehyung brought his modified guns and Jennie got her knives hidden under her black clothes.

All three of them have their tasks but they have not planned the whole rescue-and-arrest operation yet. They needed to get as close as they can to the warehouse to plan the whole thing out and with Jungkook already inside, they have to plan perfectly so that Jungkook can follow along later on.

💥💥💥

Munchkin laughed at the tablet screen as he walked to his room. Seeing how Rose fought with Jungkook in the white room satisfying him. He loved how Jungkook did not fight back while Rose never stopped hitting him.

"Hyung.", Poodle stopped him.

"Hey, why are you still here? Where's Sphinx?", the elder asked.

"He already went to the pipeline. When are you going there, hyung?", Poodle asked as he knew that they have to flee now before their warehouse gets raided.

Munchkin gave a smile to the younger man.

"You two leave first. I'm going to enjoy this show from here. Don't worry about me, I'll be right behind you guys.", he patted Poodle's shoulder and opened the door to his room. "Go now, Poodle. Follow Sphinx.", he added.

Poodle sighed before he called Munchkin and pulled him to a hug.

"Yah, what are you doing? Go now.", Munchkin said before he pulled away from the hug.

"You'll be right behind us?", Poodle asked.

"Argh!", the little scream coming from the tablet got Munchkin's attention.

Because of that, he told Poodle to go and he closed the door on him.

💥💥💥

Who screamed?