Chapter Nine: Your snooze, you lose

Octavia POV:

" For the last time, it was self defense!"

" Just except it!"

" No, I am not cleaning the halls tomorrow. I already have a date this afternoon in the cafeteria. Your lucky I'm actually gonna turn up!

Rolling his eyes.

" You do as I say" His voice stern and demanding. What happened to Mr. Nice guy earlier.

" What about those two brats who hit me first?"

" I cant really do much about that, their the Mayors daughter. Unless you want me fired?" As he runs a hand down his face.

" Let me just punch them one last time" I pleaded. As Matthew's look up towards me from the work on his table.

He only has a few left now, a massive improvement from earlier.

His serious facade fading slightly as he looks towards me.

" Sorry, but I'd rather have a job thanks"

" They cant fire you, your the almighty creater. You fixed nearly the whole entire school. Their ain't nobody to compare you with." Let me tell you if KB heared that, I would definitely be going into that room...

" Is that a compliment?" He asked, shock in his voice as you could see the slight smirk appearing in his face before it turned back to its stern, serious one.

" Dont get used to it"

" Thanks for the compliment but it ain't getting you out of this one" Cursing to myself.

It was worth a try..

" Now go, I'm almost finnished with this and I can then leave!"

" Am I still doing the Hallways tomo-"

" Yes, now leave"

" In all four buildings..."

" Yep" Popping the P

" That would take me forever.."

" Then you better have enough sleep tonight then shouldn't you!" As I could mentally see him smirking.

I mean I'm making progress, we are slowly becoming friends.. well in my eyes that it.

If only he wasnt the teacher I had to get closed too. If only..

***************

" Do you not know how to mop a floor" As Blonde moron lifted the wet brush off of the floor and splatter it all over us.

" Bitch" Trixi shouts a she got a chair to throw at him as I stopped her.

" A chair isnt the solution" As he begins swinging the mop around as if it's some karate stick...

If that's what you call them..

" We got to fight mop on mo-" Ducking out of the way as the mop came closer to knocking my head off again.

" Oh that's it" Grabbing a mop that has been soaking in the water for 5 minutes.