Chapter Fifteen: Fat Lizard

Dante:

BANG

Not getting the time to think as I jump out of the way from another kick.

" What is happening up there?" I shouted, grabbing a cup from the counter. Smashing it over his head.

" I dont know, but I swear if they've got themselves shot." Xavier shouted, frustration in his voice as I spot him throwing somebody in the corner of my eye.

Grabbing a fist full of his hair, bringing it down towards my knee.

Crack

Blood gushing out of his nose as I produce my own smile.

" I have faith" I shouted back, grabbing his left arm and twisting it in a way that isnt normal.

He began screaming, kicking and kicking my leg until I let go. I think hes just broken my leg.

They must all have almighty strength or something, because it doesn't look to me like they have anything else.

Lifting my leg up, giving him the hardest kick to the stomach. As more blood piled out of his mouth.

Landing onto the floor, his hand clenching his injured arm.

Tom came running over.

" Let me take it from here" Placing my hand against his shoulder, lightly pushing him forwards.

" Be my guest!" As he climbed ontop, bringing his fist down to the mans face.

Damn that's gotta hurt.

Looking around the rest of the room, to see piles of bodies on the floor. obviously not dead, but they were fast asleep!

Xavier holding another man whilst Calum beats him up.

Cashe has another plate in hand, shattering it over his head. As he got another one. Repeating it over and over again.

How many plates do they have.

Sitting myself ontop of a counter.

" You guys really know how to put on a show" A voice belonging to Tyler spoke. Whipping my head around Octavia and Matthew's walks in.

Octavia had visible Mark's around her neck, aswell as probably some bruises elsewhere but other then that I couldnt tell what else was wrong.

Other then the fact that she looked drained.

Mr. Matthew's looked perfectly fine, with his arms crossed looking at the scene infront of him.

Aswell as Tyler who has a smirk present, looking at the scene infront of him.

I guess nobody was shot then..

" Tyler, you taking her with you or something? You look pretty close" As he glares towards me.

" Yeah, actually we had a nice talk earlier. She agreed to stay with me, I thought I'd let her sleep with you in your room" If I was drinking water, it would be all over the floor right now.

" Yeah, no thanks. But feel free to use your room, I dont mind!" Looking back towards the guys to see one of the guys from the floor lift themselves up.

However it didnt last long as Octavia kicked him right back to sleep.

Damn, a way to turn someone's lights out that just turned them back on...

" We nearly done here, we need to get back in time for the sweep"

" I'm still sweeping?" Her voice full of surprise as Tom and Cashe stood up.