Chapter Fourty-Nine: Alone Up There!

Dante:

" They just keep coming" I grunt out, as I swing my arm out, connecting with flesh as they fly across the room. Making me smile slightly, however it is short lasted, as another male comes at me from my right.

" They clearly have nothing better to do, then being here.." Tom puffs out, his breathing heavy as a warm blast of air flys past me and ignites on an enemies shirt. And let's just say... he screams

Nice one brother!

Tilting my head back towards the guy who ran at me, I duck out of the way and connect my fist to his face. Making him stumble slightly as I attempt another hit, however I am stopped by a harsh hit to my back. As another guy comes out of nowhere.

Resulting in me to fly forwards into the guy I had just punched. Sending us toppling onto the floor with a thud. Luckily for me, my fall is cushioned by the guy I am ontop of. As I send electricity into his system. Knocking him out instantly, as his body vibrates.

" How many more guys have we got left?" JR huffs out, as the sound of skin on skin connect increases. As I quickly check my surroundings to see less men then we had a few minutes ago.

" Not a-lot" I shout back as I roll out of the way from a foot attempting to squash my head... well wasn't that rude.

"Around 4 left" Kalen answered more specifically, as from the corner of my eye, he smashes two peoples head together. Making me wince for them, however I couldn't look for to long. Before my head flys to the left, as a shoe flys past my head, making me wince in pain and blood to trickle out of my mouth.

"That motherfucking hurt" I mumbled to myself. Quickly wiping the blood away, before grabbing the next kick, as I bring my leg up and hit him in the side of his stomach, using my force to drag him down to the ground also. As I use this momentum to quickly get back up and give him a little taste of his own medicine.

Kicking him right in the mouth, as a sudden rush of blood leaks out of his mouth. Repeating this over and over again, before I am satisfied that he is no longer able to get up anytime soon.

I crouch down next to his face. "Sweet dreams" Before sending an electric shock through his body, as he shakes violently before laying still.

I let out a huge huff of air that I didn't know I was holding, as I slowly rise up from the floor to see Tom, JR and Kalen all standing still breathing heavy as we all look at one another..

" Well that was something" Kalen speaks out, shaking his hair around.

" Yep, it's like they knew we were coming?.." I state, glancing at all the unconscious bodies laying on the floor. As we look at one another, before a static ignites in my ear.

" I can't find the drive?" A voice speaks, who I'm guessing is owned by TK, cause he was within the group searching for the drive. And it doesn't sound like Cashe or Xavier.. and definitely not Octavia, unless her voice has gotten suddenly deeper!

"Have you looked inside of all of his cabinets. Even the locked ones. Behind photos and underneath desks. I wouldn't put it past them to have a secret wall that opens up. It must be there somewhere" Another voice spoke, owned by Mr Matthews, as I hear shuffling in the background. I look towards our little group.

" Let's hope this is done quick, something just doesn't feel right about any of this! "As a small chill travels down my spine, making me shiver!

" I'll keep looking, but Octavia is kind of in a pickle at the moment.." Which makes my heart skip a beat, as my mind begins to race.. w-what about Xavier... and well.. Cashe, are they okay? And what's wrong with Octavia.!!