Chapter Twenty: The waiting game begins

Octavia:

Kicking him in the shin as he falls onto his knees, I grab his walki talkie. Throwing it across the floor.

Clenching his hair in my hand, I brung his face down to my knee. A satisfying crack being produced as he falls to the ground, face in hand.

Not soon after Taylor had thrown the first punch, all hell broke loose.

I'm definitely assuming that these rooms are soundproof now beacuse if they weren't, we would be receiving some unwanted visitors.

Turning around just in time to grab the gun pointed towards me. Kicking the guy in the stomach, I twisting my body so that my back is against his stomach.

Kicking him where the sun does not shine. As he falls backwards, dropping the gun into my hands and giving me the opportunity to smack him in the head with the gun.

I know, it's a low blow but hey. A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do..

As a body collides into me, sending me to the floor with a thud. Landing on something surprisingly warm.

Tilting my head to see Taylor.

" We are coming over" A ruff voice spoke through the comms. As I identify it to be KB.

" No, it's fine sir" I grunt as I punch the guy ontop of us in the face.

Taylor using his long ass legs to somehow kick the guy off of us. As he flys back.

Damn the power of strong legs!

" It wasnt a question, I dont leave no man behind" One thing that I actually like about KB, he's a team player. And he leaves nobody behind.

" Were nearly finished anyways sir!" Rolling off of Taylor, standing up to only be tackled back onto the floor. A metal bar in my face.

Taylor being jumped by another. As I glance to see Ash being pushed up against a wall.

" Then you wouldn't mind me looking at the finished product" A fist connecting with my face. I groaned..

" Now let's be real here." Scar face began as 4 out of the 10 men stood tall.

" You were never gonna win this fight" Grabbing the black blocked object from out of his holder. Waving it in our faces.

The metal bar being pressed against my neck further as i try to hold it back.

" Watch it" Ash shouted. As he glared towards the man that is practically trying to strangle me with the metal tool.

To only receive a blow to the stomach.
Damn that's gotta hurt.

" Anyways, I think it's time to call our boss. Dont you think" My anger reaching the peak as he continued to push it against my neck harder, I could feel my eyes glowing...

The mans face above me turning into one of horror.

My eyes as red as fire. As he attempts to whack me with the tool for it to disintegrate, dust littered the floor.

" Funny really." I Began, kicking him in the face from the floor. His head flying back.

Grabbing his head as I rise from the ground, I throw him into a wall.

All the men turned into a state of shock and some looked petrified.

Ash and Taylor began smirking, they knew I was pissed and when I am. It turns bad.

Slowly walking over towards the guy that had Taylor.

Grabbing his wrist, twisting it 180 degrees as he has no other choice but to stand and let go of Taylor.