Chapter Fifty-One: Castillo Canto

Octavia:

Eyes, that's the first image that appeared as my head was ripped upwards. A tight grip taking hold of my chin once again, as I stared daggers towards the man that planned my capture.

" Long time no see my love" A deep voice grumped, one side of his mouth tugging upwards slightly, as I hold his dark gaze. Refusing to back down and look away. 

" Not long enough" I grit through, seeing the bright's of my eyes illuminating around the room. As his dark eyes remove themselves from mine, connecting themselves with the walls that the lights from my eyes reached.

Removing his grip from my chin, as I continued to glare daggers towards him. The chains wrapped around my wrists and ankles, burn. As I attempt to stay still, however struggle with the anger bubbling inside of me.

" Well, its lovely to finally have you alone, just me and you. What more could someone wish for?" His figure walking further away from me, as he stands with his back to me.

I think anything than being here currently, would be quiet preferable.

I stay silent.

" Hmm, those eyes are so beautiful" He continued to speak, turning around to face me from a few metres away.

" But, you know I want those eyes...yes" He mutters, taking steady steps towards me.

" I want everything" He grits, his voice and aura becoming darker, that even my eyes couldn't brighten up.

I grit out for the second time, " Well, you cant have any of it, so unfortunately your going to have to try harder." As the blood trickling down my face continued to steadily trickle as I had to blink a few times to ensure it doesn't effect my sight.

The room continued to get colder, as the steel restraints didn't help one bit to keep any warmth within me. As a small shiver rattles throughout my body, as I glance back to the window 8ft above me. 

If I could just focus enough to unlock it. It could potentially be my escape route..

" Now, that" He stands right Infront of me now, as my eyes land onto the tall figure Infront of me. Towering over me, as if the power he thought he held wasn't enough.

He wanted me to feel small, scared, vulnerable.. But I didn't, underneath this cold aura was a man crumbling to his knees.. It just hasn't reached the surface just yet.

" Is a lie" lowering his body to crouch down in front of me, his gaze hard, as he reaches out to touch my face.

I move slightly to the left, which sends his hand towards the back of the chair I was currently attached to.

" And I don't appreciate being lied to darling" 

As the back of my head smashes against the floor, the chair beneath me clattering to the floor with a heavy bang. The blood that was once trickling steadily down my face was now becoming a heavy stream, my mind going fuzzy. As the whole world spins around me.

" So tell me, where is KB and how did he do this to you?" In which I remain silent, refusing to utter a word, because yes, I know the basis of how and why he had done this to me. But for the whereabout of KB... 

He could literally be anywhere... And i wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where?

" Octavia, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way... I think its preferable if you chose the first offer." Knocking the air out of my lungs, as I groan. As a strong shoe makes heavy contact with my ribs, as I hear a crack. 1 rib gone..

" Why... Do you want power? Is that why you want my eyes, you want to experiment and create more.. Have more power because your not smart enough to do it alone.. So desperate" I utter out into the silent room, rolling my head to face the right side of the room.

In which my capture stood, his stone cold heavy stance shifting slightly as I glare into his eyes. 

 In which he scoffs.. 

" You know I'm right, your just pathetic, you take the victory from others cause your incapable of doing it yourself-" 

My head slinging to the left, as his heavy boot slams into my face. I groan.

" You know nothing about how far I've come, I wouldn't of become the leader of the Vipers for nothing.. Reid Travis, the most feared gang leader to exist. Against someone like you who lingers at the bottom of my shoes.. how pitiful" He spits, the room becoming darker, as if my eyes where dying.. 

His true, aggressive, ruthless ways peeping through the cracks.

" So why am I here, if your so powerful and great. Why is someone like me within your presents.. huh? Just face it, your not powerful and you never will be." Is the final words I was able to utter out before feeling two large hands gripping my two shoulders. Dragging my upright as the world spins around me once again.

The two large unfamiliar hands gripping my tightly, not wanting to let me go. Not now, not ever..

" Because we have work to do." A familiar voice echo's within my ear as I freeze. The phone call.. The voice of someone way larger than Reid himself..

" Hello darling" The dark figure engulfing the room into pure chaos. The man didn't have to say much for Reid to stiffen up. For the room to die of all its previous tensions and losses.. Just the presence itself is something that people would whisper about, dream about... and remember..

" I'm Castillo Canto, and I don't think we've met"

------------------------------------

15/01/24- Published.

(952- Short)