Chapter Twenty-Three: I am wanted, wanted bad

Octavia:

" Great, just fucking brilliant" Slamming my car door closed.

" This is bloody typical, the luck I have is unbelievable" I huffed, kicking a large stone that lay next to my car wheel. For it not to move.

" Damn that hurt" Hopping on one foot, as I wrap my hands around the other.. Was not a large stone, I repeat definitely not a large stone..

" Stupid, stupid piece of rubbish. " I muttered, the moon lit sky slowly falling as the peak of the sun shone through rising rapidly.

" Who closes the bloody gates?" I shouted, not like anyone would hear me anyways.. being miles from the actual school itself..

" Like come on" Dragging my hand down my face as I shuffle towards the big, tall black gate. Searching for anything that could connect me to reception.

" Then again, would anyone even be in there that works in reception. It is still quite early." Hitting the metal structure with my palm, as I continue to talk to myself..

" What a bitch" Shaking my hand as my eyes connect with something shiny.

And I like shiny things. Jogging towards the object to see many buttons attached to it.

" Damn, they sure do know how to hide there bloody communication with the inside.." I whispered. Clicking all sorts of buttons.

" Definitly not that, nope. Oh dear, yeah not that..." Muttering to myself, as I press every button over three times.

I give up. Slumping my shoulders, they will call back when they realise that there are billions of unanswered calls. Well I hope so anyways.

Walking back to my car, sitting on my hood.

It's currently 5ish, and I know that it doesnt take that long to actually get here. But I did take some stops, you cant blame me though. The food i passed could not be left untouched..

" And I'm still hungry" Rolling my eyes to myself.

But then again, it was only the fruit that I could actually eat, and the fries that had no salt all over it. The rest I just walked past, sniffing like a weirdo.

I did stop for a change of clothes though, I didnt really smell the best!

<>

<>

And let me just tell you, the shop didnt have alot of choices, so I ended up buying some ripped jeans and a big t-shirt to go over my long sleeved jumper.

And I mean, it is summer. And who freaking wears jumpers and black clothes all around.

One me, and two its bloody freezing. Its 5 degrees and I'm freaking cold.
But I dont want to get in my car and not hear the speaker go off, that would literally make me run my car into the fence until I opened it myself!