Chapter Thirty-Three: A...Hug...

Third person:

" Sir, I have her in range" The gun loaded and ready, the target set in sight.

" Back off, I repeat back off" The gun being positioned in the perfect place. Her back was turned and the element of suprise being available.

" But sir, I have her in view?"

" I said dont shoot, Mr.Castillo has plans already, he doesn't need to resort to this anymore. Obviously due to how this was his alternative."

The gun man was pissed as his fingers clench the sniper rifle that lay in hand.

Even if he wanted to shoot her now at this very moment, he had unfortunately missed the chance.

With two school kids running towards her.

And even if he decided to shoot her at this very moment, he would have to head back towards his base. Which would mean death..

Castillo doesnt allow disobedience..

Slowly packing away, placing his gun into its case. The man shoots the school one last glare before taking off.

He'd be back, for sure..

*******************

Octavia:

" You know, picking and prodding at my eye wont change the fact that you still dont understand."

" I do understand!"

" Really?"

" Yes!"

" Please enlighten me then, how did he.. or she do this?"

" I cant tell you that just yet!"

" Why because you dont know?"

" No because you dont have access to that information"

" Its my eye?" Shouting towards him. Currently sitting in the chair that I sat on before, as he blinds me with a light and stick.

To get away from those too devils was hard, literally texting Matthew's to come get me for our session of eye practice just to get away.

They wanted me to come to their dorm room to watch a movie..
I mean I was appreciative for them to offer, but I dont think i could of sat in their longer then 5 minutes before shooting them both..

" That means nothing" A smug look written on his face as he gets to look deeper into the makings of my eye, well I wouldn't say deeper he is just looking at the top layers.

Seeing as to how you can clearly see the wirings and metal fragments when you look closer.

" Enough of this, I want to know about you" Lifting my eyes away from the plain wall I was looking at and towards Matthew's.

" What de-"

" Dont play dumb, I'm not doing this a seconds time for nothing!"

" No, your doing this to stay in school"

" And your doing this beacuse you want to have some insight on how to create such a hard and complex Mechanic. You wont get that without me so please, tell me about yourself?" My eyes begin stinging as I close them, the sensation soon going away as my eye is reopened by force.

He huffed, knowing full well that I was correct..

" What would you like to know that you cant get from your eyes?" He questioned as I send a small smirk towards him.