Chapter Fourteen: Thanks for the heads up

Octavia:

Tyler, what is he doing here?

" What the fuck are you doing here Tyler?" Shouting towards him as she slowly begins to lift herself off of the paintings.

" Ahh-ah I'm here to help you, appreciate my dedication and matter of caring for you to risk my life infront of this dog. Plus the fact that I heared a bloody gun go off, wishing you weren't dead but I think I want to go back on that wish!" He screamed, as this girly on the floor looked pissed...

" Nobody asked you too, and I find it so sweet that you wished upon my life. You truly care in your own way." As the girly looked towards me, a small smile making it's way onto her face before
flinging herself onto me.

Collapsing onto the floor, I stare into her again.

" We can be friends right?" My voice soft and gentle. Tilting my head to the side as she looks into mine.

" This is not the time for making friends dumbass"

" SHUT IT - Let's talk this out" I continued, placing both of my hands onto her shoulders.

Slowly shoving her off to only receive a slap.. she slapped me.

The sound echoed as I'm sure the whole bloody building heared it. And it stings..

" Did she slap - Ohh okay sorry boy sorry- ...you?" I bet he really wanted to laugh but couldnt due to the beast staring him down.

With her still ontop of me I push her face back, kicking her in the stomach.

Usually when I act all sweet and calm, obviously using my eyes to my advantage. They usualy calm down enough for me to punch the daylights out of them...

It's either the fact that she Is too bloody strong, fighting back the hypnosis. If that's even what you'd call this.

Or it doesnt work on women. You see I wouldn't know if it does or not beacuse I dont fight with women however men.

This due to how I practically grew up in an environment where all I did was see males and fight with them. All my missions to gain power, weapons, materials or where he just generally wanted to destroy that certain person has been male.

I'm looking into this too much...

Kicking her again as she grabs a hold of my hair.

If this turns into a cat fight I swear, I didnt come here for a hair cut.

" Mr. Matthew's what-"

" He's here too, for the lords dignity. What's wrong with you people" Just getting out as she swung me onto the floor and begins to kneel on my neck.

" Get off of me you bitch" I chocked out, bringing the leg that doesnt hurt up, hitting her in the back.

My hands trapped underneath her hands as she crushes my throat..

" I heard shots, is she okay" His concerned voices echos through the two rooms as I think of the only way to get her off of me.

My vision becoming black as i block out any source of sound, making my way towards her eyes. Looking into them.

STEP BACK

The pressure on my neck loosens but remains as I continue to stare.

I SAID, STEP BACK

My eyes fully on show as I could feel the colour edmitting out of my eyes.

This takes too much energy.