Chapter Twenty-Two: Im walking meat

Octavia:

It's currently 1:00am, and we as in all the boys, are sat down in the games room. Which is across the way from the emergency room where KB is getting stitched up.

" It has been a long day" Don whispered, his head resting in his arms that were on the table.

" You dont sa-" However Paul's voice gets drowned out by my name being shouted..

" Octavia" A voice owned by KB shouted. Anger obvious in his tone as I glance towards the boys.

" What did you do?" Ash whispered harshly. Shrugging my shoulders.

" I dont know?" Thinking back to what I had done previously for one to cross my mind.

But there was no way I was gonna tell them that. No way.

Slowly rising from my chair, sending more fake smiles towards people. I jog over towards the emergency room.

My heart beating a million miles per hour.

Knocking twice i open the door.

" You, get out" He gritted through his teeth pointing towards the nurse that had just fixed him.

And let me tell you, she couldnt had run any faster.

" Close it behind you" Running past me, her eyes quaking as she slams the door shut.

His eyes land on me.

" Come here" The demand shoving me towards him. I attempt to look anywhere other then him.

" Look at me when I'm about to talk to you" Grabbing my face as I connect my eyes with his.

Slap

My face flying towards the right as my cheek began to throb, placing my hand over it I slowly turn my head back to him.

" You ever, and I mean ever disobey me again. And your going straight to the room, you would of been their straight away but your on a mission and that's more important right now" Slowly lifting himself off of the bed that he has been seated on.

" Yes sir" I muttered, not even daring to defend myself.

He's practically shouting at me for saving him, if I didnt stand infront of him then he would of been shot.

Unless hes angry at the fact that Travis saw one of his group members appear as the powerful person. Standing infront of him, trying to protect him.

And that just makes KB look weak...

" Moving on, how did you ignore me" His tone stern and hard, as he gripped my shoulders. His fingers digging into my skin.

" I-I dont know, I was just trying to protect you. I didnt want to get you shot, and I focused alot of my energy pushing the commands out of my head.."

As another slap connects with my face

" I didn't need protecting" He shouted. As I slowly turned my head back towards him.

My anger building but I push it down.
He took a deep breathe.

" So your telling me, you could only do it beacause you cared to much to listen to me?" Looking directly towards me.

That's not really what I meant. As in I used alot of my mechanics and energy to fight off the thoughts, even though what I really thought had a small part to play.

" Yes" As the room goes silent, releasing my shoulders before sitting back on the bed. Deep in thought.

Rolling my shoulders, I bit my lip. Talking deep, long breathes.