Chapter Fifty- They've got her, and its my fault

Octavia:

Silence.
My mind blank but clear. Free but chained. Here but not.

My whole body aches as a cold sensation lingers around my wrists and ankles.

My mind foggy, as I tried to move slightly. But immediately freeze as pain shoots throughout my body.

I wince.
I really fucking can't be bothered to do this right now..

As I slightly slit my eyes open to be met with a blinding room. The light hitting me in the eyes.

And my already blinding eyes, that makes any dark room light up immediately. Isn't helping me in the slightest. As it makes my eyes pulse in pain.

Making me wince once again, as I attempt to adjust to the new lighting..

Where the fuck am I..?!

As I feel a wet substance drizzle down my face.

Just fucking great. Just adding to my already, amazing day!

As I tilt my head to the left to see a small window 8ft high. It was rusty with a few screws littering the floor. But it was a window that was surprisingly still functional none the less.

As I continue to look around the room, ignoring the pulsing feeling I have in my eyes.

I glance to the right of me to see two doors. One being smaller than the other. However, one looks more rusty and old compared to the other smaller one. Which looks brand new.. As if it's never been used or touched!

Indicating that section of the room is a new addition to this shabby place. Quite honestly, placing an air freshener in here wouldn't hurt now would it? It smells like a mixture of crimson blood and spoiled eggs. The smell drenches my nose, and without being able to waft the smell away, I have to stick here and face it..

Is this a part of their strategy, fill the room with a dreadful smell and hope that it affects me somehow?

However, before I could further question their choices in life, a creeking sound is heard across the room towards the old wooden door. I instantly close my eyes. Steadying my breathing, as footsteps illuminate around me.

The sound of shoes clicking against the floor made my heart race... Waiting for the unknown to creep into existence made me mentally shiver, as my head hung low, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

" Octavia" A voice erupts into the silence, a cold deep voice spoke. A voice I instantly recognised.
I stayed still, forgetting to breathe occasionally as I continue to wait.

" Octavia darling... Let us see those pretty eyes of yours!" The same voice continues. " I know your awake Octavia, and I know about those pretty little eyes you have. So give us a look."

As my face fly's upwards. A harsh grip takes a hold of my chin, as my eyes remain closed. Refusing to fall into his little trap.
With his warm breathe hitting me in the face, with the rotten smell of eggs becoming more prominent.. I wanted to gage so much.

I remained still. Unbothered by his sudden action.

" Stop being a bitch would you and open your fucking eyes" As a finger digs itself into the side of my eye. Attempting to pull it open. In which i squeezed my eyes tighter. However the pressure in my eyes due to the constant pushing and prodding, as well as the pulsing pain I'm experiencing from the damage I have seemed to have obtained on my head. Doesn't help with staying calm and collective.

Due to how soon enough, I opened my mouth and spat directly into his face, which only resulted in my face slinging to the right.. a burning sensation lingering in my mouth as I begin to taste salty blood inside my mouth.

Fucking Dick.

"Now that wasn't fucking nice now was it darling?."

Peering my eyes now to see an unknown face infront of me.

His dark demeanor radiating around the room. As if suffocating me, as I glance into his eyes.

The eyes of rage.

As a blast of information hits me like a ton of bricks, his age. Name. Where he lives. Height. Size. Background. Family. Criminal record.. everything just right in front of Me..

" Wonderful. Now that wasn't so hard was it, those eyes are truely remarkable!" Raising his eyebrows slightly. As the corner of his lips tilt upwards.

Plastering a smug look on his face

As the information soon dissolves. But it was enough for me to find out a little about him!

Yes, because it was such a joy to get my eyes picked out?!

And it's also fucking fantastic that they had already seemed to know about my abnormal eyes.

As I continued to glare daggers towards him. Which he didn't seem to mind too much.

" The boss will be ecstatic that your finally up! He's been waiting!.." Boss...

Before I could waste my breathe on this waste of space. He quickly spins around and walks towards the old rustic door, before swinging it open and exiting the way he came.

Leaving me with my own thoughts..
My very own, dark thoughts.
___________

Tk:

Slamming my elbow into the guy behind me, I swiftly tilt my body to the left, narrowly missing the end of a chunk of steel.

'Really man.. a blade'

As I swing my left arm out towards this ridiculous man.

Hitting him in the jugular, I use my right to grip the man's wrist. Twisting until I hear a scream.. a very painful scream. As the Blade came into contact with the floor, as his body soon followed after..

As I watch the three men lay still against the cold floor.

Their bodies lifeless. A small smile creeps its way onto my face.

'They need to hire better fighters.. honestly appalling!' I thought as i jumped over every body, before making my way to the steel door.

Ensuring to keep my fist clenched tightly. With the drive impaling my skin in multiple places.

However, I didn't care, as along as I've got the drive. I've done my job, and that's pretty much it!!

Clasping my hand around the knob and turning it slowly. Hearing a click, I gently push it open. As the silent halls engulf me..
Something not feeling exactly right.

As I lift my hand up and towards my ear piece. Clicking it a few times I spoke.

" Guys, is everything alright. It seems awfully quiet?" And nothing...

As I waited for a reply that seemed like it was never going to appear.

Tapping it again, I try for the last time.

" Hello?! I've got the drive. Is everyone else alright?! Octavia?" Glancing around my surroundings as it still remained awfully quiet..

And still no reply..

Fucking great, now they've stopped our communication. And I'm alone in this god forsaken place.

Giving up quite quickly, I walk down the hall to the last place I'd seen Octavia.. and as I approached, red crimson blood littered the floor.

I wouldn't say masses amount, but prominent enough for it to be seen.

And my body ran cold.. they've taken her. And it's my fault!

**********************
Dun Dun Dunnnn..

Chapter Fifty -Complete-