Chapter Thirty-Eight: Wait, isnt that Nate?

Octavia:

" Hurry it up"

" I'm moving as fast as I can if you'd actually just help me, we'd be moving much quicker!"

" The others have already left and I helped them, I've ran out of energy"

" Then why was Cashe complaining that you were just sat their eating your porridge?"

" I was regaining my energy and anyways, I was hungry " Shrugging my shoulders as Dante dropped the bags in his hands onto the floor. The other boys had left 5 minutes ago and are arriving earlier too talk to the manager of the place.

But they left us two too carry the equipment and let me tell you. They shouldn't have.

" Careful, the stuff in their cost more then your life" Jumping off of the sofa and grabbing the handle of the bag.

" And yours too let's not forget!"

" Nope, sadly my life is worth a million times more than this" shrugging my shoulders with a massive smirk present on my face. Sadly indeed.

" Yeah, how tragic" Grabbing the other bags that lay on the floor and began walking towards the door. Him having 3 bags whilst I have 2.

" What are we gonna do about Red?" Glancing towards my cute dogos face.

" Just leave him in here, it's best too because we aren't around the site. He looks tired anyways and he has food and water, Calum took him out this morning anyways!" As I nod.

" Oki doki, lets go. I don't feel like getting a long speech from Matthews about how being on time is key for a successful mission." Rolling my eyes.

" Me neither"

_____________________________

" Just place them over their!" Matthews shouted towards us as we stood at the entrance of the pub. The area not being lit very well as the corners of the pub were in the shadows compared to the counter where most of the lights lay.

" Sure thing" Dante shouted back as we made our way towards the back of the pub, as I could feel eyes burning the back of my head.

Pretending not to notice as we drop the heavy bags onto the floor. The ride here wasn't half bad other then the fact that Dante wouldn't shut up about how I'm going to kill him, not realising that it would of happened much sooner if that was the case. But I could of crashed due to how every bloody person I saw, I saw their whole life story which was quite distracting to say the least!

I've seen a 13 year old boy called Steve, as well as a 57 year old called Jules. I've seen it all... and it's horrible!

He also didn't help much with the fact that he kept asking me to take my glasses off, clearly seeing how light my eyes have gotten from the side. Like everybody has because you can't really hide that unfortunately. With me only answering that I had hurt them and it takes a few weeks to dull down again. I mean, what am I meant to say. ' My eyes have grown to the extreme, and can practically read everybodies files in the matter of seconds. And that I can't control them too much sometimes.'...

I mean I could actually say that, but I don't want more people knowing.. That's my pathetic

" Bang on time!" Dante whispered, slinging an arm around my shoulders as I ignore the gesture.

" That's because I was driving!"

" No, we wouldn't of made it if I hadn't of told you to slow down before you hit that little boy running across the road. We would of been in a cell down at the station. Or better yet charged for attempted murder or some shit." Walking towards where the other guys were as I could feel the glare on the back of my head reappear but this time it's intensified.