Chapter Thirty-Six: Pretend We Know Nothing

Octavia:

" I've already told you, these stay on" Attempting to explain for the one hundredths times today. It just isn't getting through her thick skull!

" And I said take them off. You don't need to wear sunglasses inside"

" Who said they were sunglasses, what if I've suddenly just lost my sight?"

" Octavia, take them off. I wasn't born yesterday" He voice rising as I roll my eyes. Cashe doing much to help as he sits, secretly munching on his chocolate bar.
The help is much appreciated..

" That could be questioned" Standing from her place, Flowers stomps her way over towards me with her hand extended.

" We don't have time for this, your wasting lesson time" I scoffed.

" I'm wasting lesson time, your the one so obsessed with me wearing glasses. It hasn't got anything to do with you, and quite frankly isn't affecting you in any way. So why don't you shove you and your comments-"

" Okay, okay. That's enough, my dad must of emailed you about this. He said he would" Cashe cuts through, sending me an annoyed look.

Flowers glaring towards me before storming back to her desk, the muttering from students invades my hearing as I look towards the two front desks to see four very unhappy faces..

'Well I'm sorry that your precious grades might fall from this controversial moment. But I quick frankly think that you revise so much, that your social life sucks.'
I really wanted to say but I stayed quite, I'd rather not have anymore attention than I currently already have..

" Ahh, thank you Mr. Matthews." She happily smiled towards him.

Damn, she turns just like that... who could of guessed?

" If you just said that, this would of ended about a year ago!" Lightly slapping me on the shoulder, as all heads turn back to the front. Including those bratty smart people nobody likes.

" Well if you remember, well you wouldn't because you weren't in this class, but let's pretend you was. The last time I said that Matthews sent her an email, she didn't believe me and took about half an hour to actually decided to go check... on about how rude I was when she bloody spat on m-"

" Can we quiet down back their" Flowers shouted, as I send a small fake smile towards her. She turns back around, continuing her lesson.

" Still?" My head beginning to pound again for the third time today. It just appears out of nowhere and then disappears a few minutes later. But it bloody hurts.

Grabbing my head in my left hand and squeezing it, my eyes tightly shut. The data my head has gone through today is daunting. And I quite frankly have no idea how I've lasted so long.

" She only listened to you because your Matthews son?"

" Hey it ain't my fault, it does come to its advantages" He smiles, placing his hand against my cheek for it to be cold. A nice cold.

" Wait, put that on my head" Removing my hand from there place for Cashe to place his cold hand against my head. And I must say, it was nice.

Luckily the boys weren't up when we left. Because quite frankly, if they were, my brain wouldn't be able to process and respond with such fluent lies that early in the morning. If any! And would make me hella suspicious.
My beautiful eyes also dulled down a bit, but gosh it's still bloody bright.

It's a nice colour tho, just annoying. Every time you open your eyes, the light will project onto the walls. But it's good for people who dislike the dark, like myself. Well not the dark, just the nightmares it gives me...