Chapter Thirty-Nine: Keep an eye out?

Octavia:

" Isn't that Nate?" Key asked for the hundredth time, as I continue to see Nate talking to Matthews. Not realising that I'm right in front of him, because if he knew, I'd be screwed....

" You saw him didn't you, what do you think?" I whispered.

" I think that's Nate.."

" Then you have your answer..." Turning back towards the group talking as I could see all the men begin to look around the area.... as if they are planning something.

" What so your sorting out the Vipers now, you do know that your dead meat if he sees you right?" Rolling my eyes.

" And I plan to stay unseen, and anyways I'm sure nothings gonna happen!" Glancing towards key to see him tilt his head to the left.

" And I was sure I was gonna get a car for my 17th birthday, but that didn't happen. You really think Nate is gonna leave just like that. Lose his spot because somebody told him nicely. And even if he did, he'd just come back another day?" He whispered, as the chatter from across the room looked more intense. What ever they are talking about doesn't seem to be going our way...

As I readjust my pitch black glasses, if I didn't wear these, we would of been deers in-front of a pair of headlights. Cause those things are bright! We definitely would of been seen then if I didn't put them on!

" True, that's why if he does leave you and KB can sort him out" I smiled, sending a thumbs up towards him.

" Uhh no, I have better things to be doing, and quite frankly more important things to be doing then getting rid of a second hand leader who looks as if he is on steroids.."

" He doesn't look that big, his muscles are tiny.."

" Just like hi-"

" Okay, we get it. This isn't the time.." Rolling my eyes, as the talking turns into shouting.

" Mr-"

" Just call me Nate, and can you get your ass out of my pub now before I do more then just stand and talk." His anger in full display.

" Well Nate, like i have said already. The owners don't want you in here anymore, so if you could please leave and not come ag-" However before he could finish a fist is connected to his face and all hell broke loose. All the boys jumped out as a giant smile appeared onto Nates face, as if he knew they were their the whole time. Not like I'd be too surprised, he has a good eye on him even I can admit..

" What, your just gonna sit here?" I questioned because their was no way I was gonna go out their and practically blow this mission to pieces because one little man can't keep his mouth shut.

" What, no. If I'm caught he's gonna wonder why I'm in this pub, in which many people know not to enter because it's practically been taken over by them.. obviously you guys didn't know that but I hear things around. And then he might wonder what my business Is being here, and could possible click onto the fact that I travel around a lot to different areas and then he will start to ask questions to other people that visit the places I go to, and then he might even find out that I'm his brother..."

" He doesn't even know what you look like, how will he ever click onto any of that you just said when he doesn't even know who you are.?" As a glass bottle is thrown over my head, and the glass shards litter the stairs behind me. As a guy comes running towards me.... well..

Getting up and off of the stairs as Key follows, we run up the stairs and onto the second floor. Due to how I'd rather stay hidden from Nate as much as possible, luckily most of these people are noobs so they shouldn't know me!