Chapter Fourty-Seven: I- I think i like...

Octavia:

" I think it's this way?"

" Yes, but it clearly says 'No Entry', so we can't go in."

" Are you actually stupid Cashe, do you seriously need me to pick out what's wrong in what you just said?" TK voiced for the first time since we entered the building. I think his patience is running out.

Before Cashe could answer the question, Xavier interrupts.

" Clearly he doesnt, he hasn't got a living brain cell in him"

" I do to.."

" Do not"

"Do -"

" GUYS, Now is not the time to be bickering. Matthews said it would be on the top floor around the right side of the building. So sadly Cashe, we will be entering through the 'no entry' sign." I whispered harshly, shoving past the idiots that I called my team members.

After we entered the building 5 minutes ago, constant chatter over the coms was heard. The guys in the other groups communicating effectively with one another as they navigated at the bottom levels.

Which was something this little group should start taking notes upon, as trying to talk to these guys was like talking to a 6 month baby...
Hey, a baby would probably be more of use to me than these idiots... Okay, I take it back, I'll keep TK. He seems to be the only person at this moment of time who I could bare with.

Anyways, once we entered the building, we looked through every room we had passed. Which was met with nothing, just plain rooms with no one in sight. Which was a bit strange, but we don't have time to wonder about vacant buildings.

The other two groups had also not ran into anybody.

And even though I'm loving this silence and emptiness, something in me is just begging I'd just turn and run.

" Well, i think its a bit further down here and then around the corner on our right. Apparently the room should be labeled. " I announce to my fellow teammates, who seemed to be finally on task.

As I got a little ahead of the guys, I Iifted my glasses up and focused on the path before us. Something wasn't right and if anything could be used to our advantage. It would be my eyes.

I have begun to use them less recently. I just haven't seen the need to use them. Especially now they are out of control.

It just feels unnecessary. Whereas with KB, I would of used them near enough everyday. But then again, the missions I was sent on required me to.

Who knows where I would be without them..

Scanning the area, I didn't see anything in particular spark my interest, which was even more concerning to me compared to if their was anything. Which just didn't sit right with me. As I slid my glasses back on.

" Okay we have to separate" I began, as I tilt my head behind me, looking at the guys who were silent.

" Two of us need to go and secure the fourth floor, whilst the other two need to secure this hard drive!" I whispered, checking around our surrounding area, ensuring that nothing is going to make a surprise attack whilst we discuss our situation.

" Me and Xavier can secure the fourth floor, whilst you two get the hard drive?" Cashe suggested, actually saying something that is useful and linked to our current situation.
I think I'm going to tear up!

" What no, I think I might actually kill him if I spend even a minute alone with this maniac!" Xavier whisper shouted, his eyes wide as Cashe makes a face of shock. Surprised by this, not so unusual reaction.