Chapter Thirty-One: A Few Weeks?

I'd like to say before we start, down the line their will be some scientific words thrown around and done.

I'd like you to all know that I am not known to this certain area so I have no knowledge what so ever around this.

So I'd like you all to know, everything that is said is for the story and if anything seems wrong, please remember that!

Well enjoy x

Octavia:

Snapping my head towards the hooded guy I look underneath the hood, and what I saw suprised me.

" K-" A hand clasping over my mouth, shutting me up.

What the fuck is he doing here, with them..

As he turns back towards Dylan and Trixi before back at me, giving me a questioned look.

My two 'friends' finally running over towards me. As he slightly lifts my jumper up and back down again.

" Octavia, I told you to stop!" Trixi shouted at me, frustration in her voice as I send her a blank look.

My back burning from the stones that had dragged across my back however my stomach remains normal.. which worries me.

" Eventhough I didnt like it, like it at the start, I grew to like it when you were beating him up and then by the end I didnt like it." The likes confusing me half way as I shake my head, deciding to ignore him and it seems Trixi did aswell.

" Are you okay?" Trixi going to touch me but gets blocked by the guy in the hood, still cant believe he is here..

They both pause to stare at the hooded figure before looking towards me.

" I'm alright thank you" Grabbing the hand he held down to me and pulling me up.

" You guys go back, I need to talk to him for a few minutes" Glaring towards the men that stand in one line infront of me, turning slightly towards them.

" Oh-uhm yeah sure" Trixi smiles, dragging Dylan towards her car. Due to how I came in my own, Trixi taking Dylan here in hers.

Watching them walk away slowly I spin my head back around, lifting my hand up to remove his hood he grabs my wrist.

" They dont know what I look like, I'd like it to stay that way" Key spoke, as I roll my eyes.

" What are you doing with these teenagers, your like 38. Arent you too old to hang around with these lot?" Receiving a slap to my shoulder.

" These are apart of the Musketeers, well they want to be anyways?" Shock taking over my face.

" They want to be apart of the Musketeers, they do realise that manipulation is their middle name?" Shaking my head, as I could practically feel the glares from the BOYS in the back.

" Clearly, they believe that they run the whole bloody town?" I stiff a laugh.

" Still doesnt explain why you are with them as well as them calling you 'boss'?"

" And doesnt explain why your stomach is as black as a dark horse?" Rolling my eyes.

" I asked first so speak" Key turning around, waving his hand.

" You all get back to school, I'll contact you with the results" His ruth voice making them obey immediately as they all scatter off.

His hand gripping my arm as he drags me over towards the fountain that lay in the middle of the towns centre.

" K called me yesterday and told me to visit the Musketeers. They believing that I'm fully manipulated and under their control, they sent me to view the new recruits..