Chapter Twenty-Six: Phone call

Octavia:

" Hello?" Picking up the phone that lay behind the reception table.

The bratty blonde girl no longer there as only one receptionist was present, and she was photo copying something in the corner of the room.

Matthew's making his way to his office.

" Why hello, Its such a pleasure to hear your voice!" A deep voice spoke through my ear. My body freezing in place as he continued.

" I must say, I was incredibly shocked once I found out that you were his daughter. I've heard a few things before and hes an incrediblely hard guy to crack"

Laughter echoed throughout my ear, this must be the guy Key was warning me about. They sure do work fast.

" And you are?" Sounding strong but deep down I was abit wary.

" Oh sorry how terrible of me, I'm Castillo Cantor." Causing me to gasp...

" So you've heared of me!" The silence on the other end becomes daunting as I glance around the room.

This guy is the leader of The Septents, a crime boss, mafia leader, the largest known group to the police. The largest group ever.

A shiver running down to my spine as I bit my lip, regaining my courage.

" And what do I have the pleasure to be speaking to you?" Looking towards the receptionist lady to see her already looking at me, she sends a small smile over towards me.

" I just need to give this to a student, dont do anything stupid" She whispered towards me before leaving the room.

" Your boss has something I want!"

" What do you want me to do about that?" Closing my eyes, tilting my head upwards.

" Your a brave one arent you, speaking to me like this. But there isnt anything you can do, well your willing to do anyways" His cold, sickly voice sighing in the background as slow taps echoed through the phone.

" And that is?" The door to Matthew's office left slightly open as I spot his hands quickly scrolling down his phone, as if looking for something.

" Just a little drive that I want you to get" Scoffing towards him.

" You think I would even do that, you think I could do that?"

" The problem being, your going to have to get it for me whether you like it or you dont."

" And why is that?" Folding my arms over one another. Hes asking me to do the impossible.

Attempt to get something from KB, he clearly hasn't met K and that is clear.
If I even ended up doing this and he found out, it would lead to my demise. He hates traitors and does unthinkable things to them.

Trust me, I've seen the outcome. Its ugly.

" Beacuse I know who you are, I know who your friends are and I know everything about you. I could end you in one single sweep, taking out the ones you love leaving you with nothing" His voice dangerously low.

" I'll aim for your friends that work for KB and then I'll take a visit to your school and have a great chat with the onces that know you best" His stern voice turning into one of joy.

" I'll make you watch, ma-"

" Okay, I get it.. why does this have so much importance to you anyways?" I whispered through the phone as Matthew's walks out of his room, giving me a questioned look before heading behind the table and towards the printer.