5🔆

I make it home and shower and put on some clean clothes and carry my dirty ones down to the washing machine and put a load in

There was a knock on the door and I thought it was Sierrah but when I opened the door it was Coop and my favorite girl Julia.

"Hey, guys come in," I said taking Julia from Coop.

"We were just walking and I wanted to see what you were up to." Coop said.

"I haven't been home long. Sierrah is supposed to come over with pizza." I said.

"Oh, how is that going?" Coop smirks.

"It's going with a few kisses here or there but nothing serious yet. But I'm so happy Violet got things sorted for us. But the bottom line is that we need to talk to each other." I said.

Julia is trying to kiss my cheek. "How is my pretty girl? Did you miss me?" I blow raspberries on her cheek and she giggles.

"I think she has missed you, Uncle Cam." Coop smiles.

"I sure have missed her. At night when I'm alone, I wish she was staying over." I laugh.

"Maybe when she's older." Coop laughs.

There was a knock on the door and I walk over and open it up and its Sierrah standing with boxes in her hands. "Come on in," I said.

"Hey, beautiful girl." She kisses Julia's cheek.

"Hey, Sierrah! Julia wanted to see her Uncle but we are going to head out so you guys can eat." Coop smiled.

"You can stay if you want. I brought plenty Coop." Sierrah said.

"No, we are good. Violet is cooking so I better get going." He said.

I kissed Julia again and waved bye as her eyes filled up with tears as they left.

"I swear that kid loves you so much." Sierrah smiles.

"I love her just the same. But I'm glad your here and I want to pay you for the pizza." I said.

"No Cam it's my treat. And I'm happy to be here with you again." She smiles.

"So am I Sunshine." I walk over to her and kiss her lips gently before grabbing the box of pizza and heading toward the living room.

Sierrah is following behind with the cheese sticks and sit them on the coffee table.

"I forgot drinks be right back," I said heading back in the kitchen.

I grab two cans of coke and head back to the living room and sit down. "So what did you do today?" I laugh.

She giggles... "Well, I talked to this really hot construction worker for most of the day."

"Your Uncle Levi?" I gasp laughing.

"Eww, Cam no I was talking about you silly." She laughs taking a piece of pizza out of the box.

"So you have ideas of what you want inside?" I ask.

"I do I want green and yellow furniture. I am going for a funky vibe." She said.

"I can see you going with that. What about the cats? You going to get one of every color?" I ask.

"I'm not sure about the cats just yet. Oh, shoot that reminds me I need to call grandpa. Remember Uncle Levi said to ask him about the stuff I need." She said.

"Oh yeah go ahead I need to go check on my clothes in the dryer," I said.

"Ok, thanks, Cam." She smiled sitting down her pizza. I got up and went to check the laundry and move stuff over into the dryer. When I came back she was off the phone.

"How did it go?" I ask.

"He was excited to help me. Said he would order what I need tomorrow." She smiled.

"That's great! I saw how much he loved hanging out with Coop and Violet on the few times I eat with them. He seems like a great guy." I said.

"He is but after my grandma died he just became a recluse and my dad and uncle didn't know how to talk to him." She shrugged eating her pizza crust.

I cut the tv on and grabbed another piece of pizza and sit back. I look over at her and she was stuffing her face with another piece of pizza.

"What? I'm hungry." She said with her jaws full.

I shake my head and laugh at her. I turn it to a tv show she likes and stare aimlessly at it. My mind is drifting how I would like to be on top of her but I'm a gentleman and I won't make a move like that.

"Cam hello?" She said.

"Sorry I zoned out," I said.

"Guess you don't like hometown murders huh?" She laughed.

"Never watched it before. I have never been one to watch a lot of TVs." I said.

"Really? Wow, that's all I do it seems or did as a kid." She said.

We finish eating and I carry the boxes to the counter in the kitchen. I turn around and she's right behind me.

"How about we go down and sit on the beach. It could be nice this time of the evening." She smiled.

"Sounds good. Let me grab our blanket in case we get cold," I said grabbing that blanket off the couch and a huge beach towel out of the hall closet.

I lock the house up and we head down all the steps and finally made it to the beach. I spread out the beach towel and help her to sit down before I sit down beside her. I take the cover and wrap it around our shoulders.

"This is nice Cam. I always wanted to sit on the beach at night and watch the waves." She said.

"You never sit on the beach growing up?" I ask.

"Not as a kid no. Dad made me come inside before dark and we couldn't be outside alone or go near the water." She said.

"Well, I can understand that. I think I'll be a hovering dad at some point." I laugh.

"Oh, you think so huh?" She smiles over at me.