12🐈

The next morning I wake up early and shower and put on a cute sundress and fix my hair and makeup and head downstairs

Dad was sitting at the counter. "Sierrah Alice what time did you get in last night?" He asked.

"Morning Dad! Cam took me out to dinner and then we sit on his deck and listened to the water and I fell asleep. But he woke me up and told me to head home because you were probably waiting up on me." I laughed.

"He was correct. I was awake in bed until I heard you come in." He said.

"Sorry, dad I dozed off but the dinner was great and I don't think you ever get tired of hearing the waves crashing on the shore," I said grabbing a drink of water.

"Why are you dressed up? Where are you going?" Dad asked.

"I'm going over to Violet's. They are having Sunday dinner with grandpa and I'm going." I said.

"Oh well, that's nice." He said taking a sip of his coffee.

"Would you like to go with me? Grandpa would love that." I smile.

"Maybe next time." Dad shrugged.

"Why wait? Uncle Levi has made up with him why won't you?" I asked placing my hands on my hips.

"I can't explain it Sierrah. I see how he is with you and Violet but that's, not the man I know." He said.

"Well, why don't you start over with him? He's not who he used to be and most of that is because of Violet and Coop. He's been grieving for years dad." I said.

"I hate the thought of him grieving so long. We all were grieving but too stubborn to share that with each other." He said.

"So come with me. It's a start dad and well I want you to get to know Cam better. We decided we want to date and see where it goes." I smile.

"I knew that was coming. But that boy better not knock you up." He said.

"Oh god, dad that's none of your business I'm twenty now," I said rolling my eyes.

"You're not too old for me to whip your ass Sierrah." He laughs

"Hush old man let's go," I said grabbing his hand pulling him off the stool.

"Fine I'll go but I'm still unsure about this." He said grabbing his wallet and keys.

When we pull up at Violet's I don't see Cam's truck but I bet he walked last night to take care of Julia.

I knock on the door and walk on in and see Julia in Cam's arms while Violet and Diane are cooking and Coop is sitting at the table with Grandpa.

"Hey, guys! I'm here and I brought a guest with me." I smiled when dad walked in behind me.

My grandpa's eyes got so big and he got up and walked over to me and hugged me and then hugged Dad. I couldn't watch because I wanted to cry but when I saw Violet's face I about lost it.

"Come in guys!" Coop said.

I walked over to Cam and smiled. "Morning Cam."

"Morning Sunshine! I'm glad you brought your dad. Would you like to hold Julia?" He asked.

"If she will let me." I laugh reaching for her.

She babbled and smiled at me so I kissed her chubby cheek. "You are a spoiled little girl." She pointed at me and giggled.

By the time we all sit down to eat Julia had fallen asleep so it was quiet besides the sound of silverware hitting the plates.

"Violet this is delicious." I smiled.

"Thanks, Si! I'm glad you and Uncle Gray were able to come." Violet said.

"I'm glad you both came as well," Grandpa said.

"Sierrah made me." Gray laughed.

Once we had eaten and cleaned up I saw dad talking to Cam and I figured it was about last night.

"So I heard you went on a date last night?" Violet said.

"I did we had a great time. Cam made it special." I smiled.

"So you're a thing now?" She asked.

"We are taking it slow but dating and seeing each other." I smile.

Violet claps fast... "I knew it!" She said just as Julia cries on the monitor.

"I'll go get her," Cam said heading up the steps and when he comes back down Julia is smiling.

"I think she's spoiled a little bit," Dad said.

"You think Uncle Gray? She would rather be with Cam than us." Violet laughs.

Grandpa decided to leave and dad said he would ride with him which shocked us all.

I hung around and held Julia a little bit and really I just wanted to be near Cam.

When he said he was ready to go I walked out with him and drove him home. "Are you going to come in for a while?" He asked.

"If you want me to." I smiled.

"I do." He smiled.

We got out and walked inside. "Would you like a drink?" He asked.

"Nah I'm good for now," I said leaning against the counter.

"I have wanted to kiss you all day," Cam said as he walked close to me.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I said smirking licking my lips.

His body is pressed so close to mine you couldn't get a sheet of paper between us. He leans down and captures my lips with his.

His lips are so soft that I can't get enough. I wrap my arms around his neck and open my mouth up to him. Our tongues tangle together and things are heating up when he lifts me up on the counter.

He presses closer to me as I sit on the edge of the counter. Oh god, he's hard as a rock and I love that I can do that to him but I want to see it.

He breaks the kiss and lets out a deep breath. "You are driving me crazy Sunshine."