61🐈

It was nice having Julia with us for a few days but Violet and Coop are coming home today with Tyler and we are taking Julia home

We decide to just walk because we don't have a car seat for her. Cam has her on his hip and she's jabbering away. I can't wait for her to meet Tyler.

We get there and knock on the door before walking in and Violet is sitting at the kitchen table holding Tyler.

"Look Julia it's your baby brother Tyler," Cam said.

"Baby." She said and pointed.

Cam handed her over to Coop so he could take her closer and introduce them to each other. I took out my phone to capture this moment for Violet to look back on later.

We hung around for a little while and I got to hold Tyler again but Cam didn't because Julia wasn't having it. She wanted all of his attention. 

We stayed for an hour and decided to head back home so we could go down to the beach for a while and then we are going out to eat.

"Call if you need help we are glad to take Julia," Cam said.

"Oh, you best believe I'm going to need some help at some point." Violet laughed.

We walk hand in hand back to the house and grab a blanket and I put some snacks and water in a bag and head down all the steps to the beach.

We get to the spot that Cam proposed to me at and he spreads the blanket and we sit down. I lay my head over on his shoulder. "You know Violet has her hands full. I don't think I am jealous of her right now." I laugh.

"She most definitely has her hands full but I didn't think you would mind when I said we could help with Julia." He said.

"She minds you so well and always wants to be with you so it's no problem with me. I enjoy hearing her little giggles and snorts." I laugh grabbing the snack bag.

I hand him a water and grabbed one for myself and a beef and cheese stick. "Thanks, I was getting hungry." He smiled.

"Yeah me too. I figured this was a quick and easy snack to bring down here." I smile opening my water.

"Does it even seem real that we got married here?" He asked.

"No, it doesn't. We have had a lot of things happen. We got married and Tyler couldn't wait. He's a chunky boy and I love it." I smile.

"He is a big healthy boy that's for sure." Cam laughed leaning over for a kiss.

His lips are so soft and I can't believe this handsome man is now my husband. I smile at him and he winks at me, "What are you thinking about Sunshine?"

"Just how thankful I am that you are my husband." I smile.

"I am very blessed that you are my wife. So where do you want to eat?" He asked.

"How about that diner in town near the shop? I need to stop by there and check on things even though Corey has it all covered and he has done a great job." I said.

"He has done such a great job I think you need to give him a raise. Make him a manager and that way you don't have to go in as much." He said.

"That's a good idea that I need to give some thought," I said slipping my arm in his.

He leans down and kisses the top of my head. "This breeze feels great doesn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, it does. I love sitting on the beach with you doing nothing." I smiled at him.

By the time we walked up all those steps and got ready for dinner it was around 6:30 pm.

We decided to take my car and we stopped at the shop and got out and walked in and checked on things and petted a few cats and then walked across the road to the diner.

"I don't think I have ever been here," Cam said grabbing my hand. We lock our fingers together and walk inside.

We find a booth and sit down across from each other. "They have really good food here. I've ordered to go a few times." I said.

"Reminds me of that tv show from back in the day Mel's diner." Cam laughed.

"I guess I feel really young right now because I have never heard of it." I laugh as the waitress walks up.

"What can I get for the two of you?" She asks holding her pad and pen.

"Umm, I'll take the cheeseburger with bacon and fries and a chocolate milkshake," I said.

"I'll have the same thing but a strawberry milkshake please," Cam said.

"You got it! Be right back with your food." She smiled and walked off.

"I love you so much, my beautiful wife," Cam said.

"I love you too handsome." I smile at him just as the woman walks back.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asked.

"Sure," I said looking up at her.

"Are you Gray Reece's daughter?" She smiled.

"I sure am. Should I be scared?" I laugh.

"No, he just speaks highly of you and talks about your cats across the road." She smiled.

"Yeah, that's my dad, and that's my shop and this is my husband Cam," I said.

"Oh, your dad said you were getting married." She smiled.

"Yeah down on the beach," Cam said picking up his burger.

"You guys enjoy your dinner and holler if you need anything." She said before walking off.

"Sounds like your dad comes here a lot Sunshine."

"Sounds like it but the food is good. What do you think Cam?"

"It's really good Sunshine. I'm stuffed." He laughed.

We finish up and pay and walk out hand in hand back across the road to my car.