48🔆

A couple of months have passed by and Sierrah is doing extremely well

A couple of months have passed by and Sierrah is doing extremely well. I am up getting ready to jog with Coop.

I kiss Sierrah goodbye and head down to Coop's house.  Julia is really talking now and says mama, dada, and Am the most. She's trying to walk but just not there yet.

When I walk in she giggles and claps her hands at me. "Hey, pretty girl!" I said as she crawls over to me.

I pick her up and swing her in my arms before placing raspberries all over her face.

"I knew Cam was here by the noise she was making," Violet said walking down the steps rubbing her belly.

"Getting big there arent you Violet?" I laugh.

"Shut up or I may eat you." She laughs.

"Alright, I get it. I gotta get home before Sierrah heads to work." I said.

"I'm glad to see she got a clean bill of health and is back to work with the cats," Violet said.

"Yeah that was a scary time but she's made a full recovery and no cancer in sight and no chemo either," I said.

"Oh man, this booger is kicking me like crazy," Violet said grabbing her belly.

"When do we find out what you're having?" I ask.

"I hope when I go to the doctor tomorrow and then you know we will have a big party at the parents and find out that way together," Violet said.

"I can't wait. Ok, I gotta get going." I kiss Julia on the cheek and hand her off to Coop as I jog back up to the house to find Sierrah in the kitchen eating a piece of turkey bacon.

"Hey, Sunshine!" I said kissing her cheek.

"You smell like Julia." She laughs.

"Oh yeah, she crawled over to me and you know I have to hold her. But Violet said they hope to find out what they are having tomorrow." I said.

"Ooh, that's exciting! Well, I gotta get going I have some bills to pay today." She said.

"Alright, I'll see you this evening then," I said walking over and wrapping my arms around her and kissing her lips.

"I'll see you this evening handsome." She smiles and kisses me again before walking out the door.

I head upstairs and take a shower before finding something to snack on. I find a beef stick and cheese and head to the deck when the doorbell rings.

I open the door and Violet is standing there holding Julia.

"What's up? Come in." I said as Julia was reaching for me.

"Umm, I'm sorry to ask but we have to go in early for a drug bust and Hattie cant come in for a couple of hours." She said.

"I will keep her for you go ahead and do what you have to do," I said.

"This means so much to me thank you Cam you are a lifesaver! Here is her diaper bag and call if you need anything ok." Violet said as she kissed Julia's cheek.

"Bye be safe!" I said using Julia's hand to wave bye.

"So it's you and me pretty girl. Want to go play with dolls?" I ask her and she smiles showing her teeth and mumbles am am am.

I take her to the living room and get out some dolls that Sierrah bought her and we sit on the floor and play while I eat my beef and cheese stick.

I take her and change her diaper and get her some chocolate milk and we head to the couch and watch some cartoons. What do you know the Smurfs are on. I tuck Julia under my arm and we watch together.

A couple of hours later Hattie knocked on the door and picked up Julia so I cleaned up the mess we made with dolls and the chocolate milk on the coffee table. As I wipe the prints away my mind wonders to never having to do this for my child.

There are many different ways to get pregnant and if Sierrah wants a baby I will take a me anyway that we can.

I lay down on the couch and doze off to sleep when my phone rings.

📞Hello?

📞Hey, Cam, it's Levi I finally won the bid on that job!

📞Hell yeah! Congrats! So what does that mean?

📞Starting on Monday we will be ready to head to work. Meet me at the office by 8 am ok?

📞Sounds good I will most definitely be there.

📞Sierrah ok?

📞Oh yeah, she's doing great!

📞Good good! Sounds like we may see each other tomorrow if Violet finds out the baby's gender.

📞Yeah, she told me about it. Cya then.

📞Bye.

I put my phone on the coffee table and close my eyes and sleep until I hear the door open and Sierrah cussing as she dropped something.

I get up and walk into the kitchen and see her with a cat carrier in her hand and a bunch of papers in her hand.

"Sunshine what have you got there?" I ask.

"I'm sorry but I had to bring Cookie home. She got in a scuffle at the store and got injured.

"Poor Cookie how long do you have to keep her?" I ask

"Probably just a few days. It's not a deep cut and can be doctored. I didn't want to let her stay near the others." She said.

"That's fine I think we can heal her up and get her back to the others soon," I said opening the cage.

"You are going to just let her roam around?" She laughed.

"Why not? She won't hurt anything." I shrug.

"Cameron Baines have I turned you into a cat person?" She laughed.

"I'm a WAP expert." He smirks.

"Oh my god, you are gross." She smacks my chest.

"What did I do?" I laugh singing macaroni in a pot.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"I kept Julia for two hours. They had to go to work early and Hattie had other things to do." I said.

"Oh, I know you had a good time with her. I'm jealous." Sierrah smiles.