53🐈

Two months later

Two months later...

Mom, Aunt Avah, Violet and I finally found a day to get together and go over wedding stuff.

I invited them all over and ordered pizza and we sit down and go over lists.

"So you want to have the wedding down in front of your house." Mom points.

We were all out on the deck under the umbrella. "Yeah, and the more I think about it I don't want anything traditional. I want to get married in a bikini and a cover-up." I said.

"I wouldn't have guessed that but it's different." Mom laughed.

"What about me how am I going to wear that? I'm about to ready to pop." Violet laughs.

"Well, we can get bigger two pieces or a one-piece as long as it's yellow," I said.

"I can do that as long as I get a moo moo over my big ass." Violet laughs.

"You're not fat! I'll show you what I have in mind." I said turning the laptop around to Violet.

"You want yellow and white flowers?" Aunt Avah asked.

"I do and of course no one is coming outside of family besides my employees Corey, Abira, and Leigh because Amelia doesn't count plus Joy and Hunter," I said.

"I have all the names wrote down to make sure we have enough seating." Mom said.

"Oh, I like this one Si what do you think?" Violet said showing me a really cute retro two-piece that would cover her stomach and in yellow.

"I love it! This is the one I like. So let's order them but we need to find cute cover-ups." I said.

We relaxed and chit-chatted and eat pizza for a good part of the day. I enjoyed being with the four most important people in my life minus grandma Ruth.

"Sierrah Alice, are you really feeling ok?" Mom asked.

"I am mom. I feel great actually and still cancer-free." I said grabbing her hand.

"Well thank the Lord for that. We were all worried but tried to not smother you." Mom said.

"So Sierrah anything else special you want for the wedding?" Aunt Avah asked.

"Yeah if there is a way we can leave a seat blank upfront that's dedicated to Cam's dad Lee," I said.

"Oh, that's a great idea Si," Violet said.

"Do you want me to make the cake for you?" Mom said.

"Of course I do mom. I would like sunflowers if possible." I said.

"Oh you know I can do that. Do we have a date yet?" Mom asked.

"We are thinking less than a month on the 2nd. It's not too hot or not too cold in April." I said.

"I will be so pregnant then and Tyler could make his appearance. I hope he stays in until the wedding is over." Violet laughs.

"Well, hopefully, no one has to deliver him on the beach. But if someone had to you know dad can deliver babies." I laugh.

"Yeah let's not put that into existence Sierrah." Mom laughed.

"So we have clothing, food, flowers, seating, and now just a trellis and preacher. What do we wear? Bathing suits or whatever we want?" Aunt Avah said.

"Oh, you guys can wear whatever you want. You don't have to wear a bathing suit if you don't want but beachwear would be fun." I said.

"I think we should say beach theme and dress accordingly," Violet said.

"Yeah, good idea!" I said.

"I'll get those done for you," Violet said.

"It will all come together Sierrah." Aunt Avah said.

"I know you guys can do it. You have done it three times already and I'm the last." I said.

Violet grabs her stomach. "God he is kicking me hard. I think he wants to be at the wedding." She laughed.

"Can I feel it, Violet?" I ask.

"Of course you can feel my belly Si." She smiled.

"Wow he's really kicking and he's going to like me best. Cam is not getting another one," I said to her belly.

Violet laughed... "I'm not sure if you can compete because Cam is great with Julia. She drives us nuts saying am am am all the time."

"He loves that little girl so much. I hate that I cant have his babies." I said tearing up.

All three of them jump up and surround me in hugs and kisses which makes me cry harder. "Sorry, you guys I'm still just dealing with this." I cry.

They all three sit back down. "Listen we don't know what you are going through but we all know it has to be hard and Sierrah Alice I feel your pain and I cry for you. Not just because I won't have grandbabies but because I know you both are suffering." Mom said.

"I love you guys! Thank you for all being here for me. It's a constant struggle and I try to be strong but sometimes I just cant." I said wiping my eyes.

"We are always here for you Si and I may not understand but I will always listen to you. I love you! You are my sister and I care." Violet said.

"I love all of you so very much. Thank you for all of your support." I said.

"You always have it, sweet girl." Aunt Avah said.

"Well, I've gotta get going because your dad will be home soon and will expect a meal." Mom said.

"I do too because you know your Uncle Levi is always hungry too." Aunt Avah laughs.

"And well I bet Coop is crazy with spending all this time with Julia saying am am am." Violet laughs.

"Thanks for coming over guys! I'm going to lay on the couch and nap until Cam makes it home." I smile walking them to the door.

I watch them all leave then lock the door and head to the couch and take a nap and dream of wedding stuff.