37🐈

I am stuffed

I am stuffed. I'm happy that Julia woke back up so that I could hold her before we leave but she didn't stay with me long when she saw Cam.

I hand Cam Julia and she giggles and said Am over and over lightly smacking his face. Cam is loving every second of it.

I have something that I haven't told him and I need to tell him before we get too far in this relationship and if it's a deal-breaker I somehow will have to walk away.

"Sierrah did you hear me?" Violet laughed.

"Sorry I was in la-la land. What?" I laugh.

"I asked how Coffee Meow has been doing?" Violet said.

"Oh, it's been so busy. I think I'm going to have to hire someone else." I said.

"Would you consider hiring Amelia? She wanted to ask you but was too afraid to." Violet said.

"Afraid? Yes tell her to come to see me tomorrow and we can talk about shifts if she really wants a job." I said.

Cam sugared-up Julia's face before we head out the door and head back to the house. I'm nervous because I feel tonight is when I need to talk to Cam.

"Your awfully quiet Sunshine," Cam said as we pulled up at the house.

"I know I have something on my mind. Can we go out on the deck and talk?" I ask.

"Sure umm, I'm nervous." He said unlocking the door.

He follows me outside and we wrap up in the blanket. "What's going on Sunshine?" he said.

"Is having kids a deal breaker for you?" I ask.

"I would like to have kids but it's not a deal-breaker with you. I mean there are other ways to have kids. What's wrong Sierrah?" He asked.

"When I was younger I had some female issues and my gynecologist said it may not be possible for me to have children." I sniff.

"Hey hey! Were you afraid to tell me thinking I would back out of this between us?" He asked.

"I don't want to lose you Cam and I see you with Julia and I want to have your babies but I'm not sure if it's possible," I said.

"We can make an appointment and have things checked and see where we are at ok?" He said tucking some hair behind my ear.

"God I love you, Cam. I was so worried." I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

He wipes my tears out of my eyes... "You mean too much to me Sierrah I would never let something like that come between us."

I reach over and hold his hand and kiss his lips. "I will call tomorrow to make an appointment," I said.

"Sounds good to me. It was nice to hang out with Coop and Violet and of course, Julia wasn't it?" He said.

"It was nice... Only if you didn't hog Julia all the time." I laugh.

"Hey, I can't help that she wants me. Coop said that he misses me around the house." He said.

"I'm sure that he does. He talked about you all the time and was happy when you said you were moving back here and secretly I was so excited to know you were coming back here after you were done." I smile.

"You were counting down the days weren't you Sunshine?" He smirked.

"Maybe I was and I know you were counting down until you saw me again." I smile.

"Actually I was. I even told a few of my buddies about you." He said.

"You did? Aww, Cam." I smile at him and pucker up my lips.

He kisses me softly and bites my bottom lip and pulls me over onto his lap.

He wraps my arms around his neck and he pulls the cover-up over my shoulders and kisses me again.

"Do you want to do something fun?" I smile at him.

"What do you have in mind Sunshine?" He asked.

"I will let you visit the candy shop right here right now," I said.

"Well it is dark out here and we don't have any lights on so no one would see us but you have to be quiet." He said.

"I can be quiet Cam," I smirk.

"I don't have a condom on me Sunshine." He said.

"That's a way to try out and see if we can get pregnant." I smile.

"You want to try and have a baby with me?" He asked.

"I want to if I can Cam," I said.

"Well, I'm down. Take me to the candy shop Sunshine." He said.

We both stripped down fast and I straddle his lap and he helps me as he pushes inside me. I bite my lip as he grabs my hips.

I move on to him and our slick skin is slapping together. I lean in and he sucks on my lips before his tongue tangles with mine.

"Fuck Sunshine you feel so good." He whispers.

"I love when you talk dirty to me Cam. It turns me on so much." I said trying to catch my breath.

He leans back further and pulls me with him so he can thrust up into me. "Oh shiiiiiiit," I whisper.

"Are you sure sunshine you want me to come inside you? It's now or never." He said.

"Oh, I'm so ready! Please come inside me, Cam." I moan.

"Oh fuck! He thrust a few more times and we both come together and I feel the warmness fill my insides.

"Wow, that was something else." He smiled.

"Oh yes it was for sure Cam." I smile at him.

He leans in for a kiss. "You are something else Sierrah." He grinned.

"Let's go take a shower together and get ready for bed," I said leaning in for another kiss.

"Oh, that sounds perfect. We got to get cleaned up let's go hot stuff." He laughed.