30🔆

We pull up at the restaurant and Sierrah smiles

We pull up at the restaurant and Sierrah smiles. "Oasis? I have heard great things but never eat here." She said.

"Me either and I hope it's good," I said as I got out feeling my pocket to make sure that the ring was there.

I walk around and open her door and help her out. Grab her hand as we walk in. "Hi, table for Baines," I said.

"Right this way please." The lady said leading us to the back of the restaurant.

We are seated and we ordered appetizers and drinks. When the waitress came back we ordered our food and talked and laughed.

"Those cats are something else but so far so good." She laughed.

When our food came it was delicious and this time no one flirted or left a phone number. That's why I didn't take her back to the blue plate I didn't want anything to ruin our night.

After dinner, we had some chocolate mousse cake that we shared. I was getting so nervous.

"So how about we go out on the deck and have a look at the view?" I ask her.

"That sounds lovely Cam. Lead the way." She smiled.

I got up and got her by the hand and we walked out to the deck. They had it all lit up with lights and sunflowers just the way I wanted it.

"Oh wow, Cam this is beautiful! You know how much I love sunflowers." She giggled.

"I know and these are all for you." I smiled.

"For me?" You did this?" She asked.

"I did." I grabbed a sunflower and handed it to her. I watched as she put it to her nose and smelled it and smiled.

"I love this so much Cam just like I love you." She said.

"I love you too Sierrah so much," I said.

We walked over to the railing and looked off out into the distance and it looked beautiful even in the night but nowhere near as beautiful as her.

I wiped my hand on my pants then reach inside and pulled out the box. I watched her as she was mesmerized by the dark.

"Sunshine," I said.

She turned and looked at me as I was getting down on one knee.

"Oh my god!" She put her hands over her mouth.

"I know this may be too soon but to me, it's perfect timing. I couldn't love you more if I tried. My life was incomplete without you and I don't ever want to live without you so I'm asking if you will marry me." I said opening the box.

"Oh my god, Cam! Of course, I will marry you! The ring is so beautiful

"Oh my god, Cam! Of course, I will marry you! The ring is so beautiful." She cried as I stood up and slipped it on her finger.

I wrapped her in my arms tight and kissed her lips. "I am so happy Sunshine," I said.

"I'm so excited! I Can't wait to be your wife." She smiled.

"And don't worry I got permission from your dad first" I smile.

"You did? Oh wow, I'm surprised he said yes." She giggles.

"He was very nice about it. I asked him on the beach that day you went inside." I said.

"Wow! It's so beautiful! Can we take a pic and show off my ring?" She asked smiling so big.

"Of course we can now that I'm not nervous." I laugh.

"You were nervous I would say no?" She frowns.

"No just nervous in general and I wanted to make it special for you," I said as she got out her phone.

"I would never say no." She laughed taking a few pics.

"Coop suggested this place to me and I hope it was good enough," I said.

"Cam everything was perfect. Can I take some of these sunflowers?" She asked.

"Yes, you can I bought them just had them place them out here. Take them all if you want. I bought like two dozen." I said.

She gathered up an arm full as we walked back through the restaurant and people were smiling and clapping.

I paid for the meal in advance so we could just walk out. I open the truck door and help Sierrah up into the seat. "Here are your sunflowers my fiancée." I smile.

"Oh Jesus, that sounds good coming out of your mouth. I can't wait to get you home and naked." She laughs.

"I like the sound of that," I said pecking her lips before I walk around to get in my seat.

By the time we make it back to the house, we were about to strip at the door when the light came on and Surprise was called out about giving us a heart attack.

We turn around and there is about all of the family standing in my kitchen with wine glasses in their hands.

"Wow what a way to give us a heart attack." She laughed.

"Sierrah we are so happy for you and wanted to celebrate," Gray said.

"We were trying to celebrate." Sierrah laughed.

We both were handed a glass and Gray raises his. "Tonight is a special occasion and I'll look over you taking a drink Sierrah Alice. We are happy for you both and wish you nothing but happiness in your future!" He said.

We all clinked glasses and smiled before we took a drink. I look over at Sierrah and she is making a horrible face.

She spits her liquid back in the glass. "That's disgusting!" She laughed.

I almost got choked laughing at her as did everyone else.  I sit the wine glass on the counter when I spot Julia and her little hands waving toward me saying Am.

I walk over and take her from Coop and kiss the side of her head. "How's my pretty girl," I ask and she points at me and then at Sierrah. I walk over to Sierrah and Julia has her lips puckered up for a kiss.

"Oh gosh, maybe I am her favorite now." She laughs.

"You will always be my favorite Sunshine." I smile at her and kiss the side of her head.

" I smile at her and kiss the side of her head