🐈80🔆

It's been five years since Cam and Sierrah got married on the beach

It's been five years since Cam and Sierrah got married on the beach. They couldn't be any happier if they tried. Life was exactly how they always dreamed it would be.

Over those five years, they have had so many dinners with the family out on the beach which they all love.

Violet stayed true to her word and didn't have any more children. Julia was a handful but let's not forget Tyler. He is as sweet as he could be. Julia was so bossy and sassy and Levi said that's what she gets as payback. She and Coop continued to be the badass cop duo in our area.

Levi decided to retire and passed the construction business down to Cam. Which he has made a name for himself and can build anything thanks to Levi teaching him everything he knew.

Gray is still firefighting. Don't think he will ever give that up now that he is the fire chief but he loves being grandpa the most. Ryker and Alissa have him wrapped around their little fingers.

Davis and Diane are still alive and kicking. They are more into gardening these days but love when the grandkids and great-grandkids come by. Davis gave his company to Alex and Wyatt to keep it going in the family.

Avah is still in physical therapy and don't see her slowing down anytime soon. After all that's how she met the love of her life Levi.

Remi still loves making cookies and probably will continue until she can't anymore.

Hunter and Joy finally got married and we all were invited with Julia as the flower girl and Ryker the ring bearer.

Jody and Jay continued to live away from the beach and love it when the kids come over and even more when they all got together and eat. Same for Wyatt and Ruth those grandkids are their world.

As for Sierrah she loves being a mom and waited until the kids got a little older and went back to work helping to run Cafe Meow. It's been a hit for years and the cats well they steal the show along with Alissa's smile when she's there.

Abira and Corey begin dating and are happy in love. Amelia still works at Coffee Meow along with Ruthie once she got old enough.

Leigh, moved away with her boyfriend when he went into the Army.

Maria came around a couple of years ago wanting to meet Alissa and it was a beautiful reunion but she informed them that she was pregnant again and didn't want it but Cam and Sierrah decided against taking in another child.

They were happy and content with their two children who they loved very much. Life on Oak Island beach was perfect.

Even after all these years, Julia is still possessive of Cam. If he comes in the room she wants all attention still on her. You myswell say they have another daughter. She still calls Cam Uncle Am and has her own room at their house.

The Reece family built a beautiful life together on that beach back many years ago and it flourished with beautiful children and grandchildren.

It all begin when two people fell in love...Davis and Alice Reece.

I really want to thank every one of you that followed along as I wrote this series! I had no intention to write a series but with all the positive feedback from you guys, it turned into four different stories

I really want to thank every one of you that followed along as I wrote this series! I had no intention to write a series but with all the positive feedback from you guys, it turned into four different stories. ❤️❤️

Your comments were so appreciated and made me want to continue to write for the Reece family time and time again. I am so thankful to the ones that always commented and made the stories come alive and I thank you! 🥰