50🔆

The next morning Violet calls and asks If I would drop by and get the envelope of what the baby is and take it to the party place and get a balloon filled with pink or blue streamers

I was excited that she picked me to do this. I can't wait to find out what they are having.

I pull up at the party store and walk in and tell the girl what I want. She said to give her a few minutes and she would have it ready.

I walked around and decided to get some little plastic babies to put on the table and get some pink and blue ribbons to wear to see what people think Violet is having.

As I'm standing waiting on the girl to return my mind goes to the fact that this won't ever happen for us and I'm sad for Sierrah because I know she wants to carry a baby but that can't happen anymore.

I swallow hard and try to clear my throat when the girl walks back out with a big black balloon.

I pay for the items and head to the truck with this big awkward balloon. I need to know what to do with this thing.

📞Hey Cam!

📞Hey Violet I have this balloon where do you want me to take it?

📞We are all over at the parents so head on over but leave it in your truck until everyone gets here.

📞Sounds good! Is Sierrah there?

📞Yeah, she's here.

📞Ok, see you soon.

📞Bye Cam

I head in the direction of the Reece family's house. When I pull up I see Julia crawling in the sand and Coop trying to get sand out of her mouth.

Just wait until the second one comes. I walk up to Violet with the stuff I bought. "I bought babies for the table and ribbons to wear of what they think the baby is," I said.

"What do you think it is Cam?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm team boy. Give me a blue ribbon." I smile.

"Of course you do. I think it's another girl." She said.

"Guess we will see shortly," I said as I heard Sierrah's voice.

"There you are handsome." She smiles and kisses my lips.

"I just got here. Pick a ribbon what do you think the baby is?" I ask her.

"Oh, it's a girl." She smiled.

I shake my head and walk over to Coop where he's holding Julia. "I know you want a blue ribbon." I smile.

"You know it! Team boy!" Coop said as Julia was reaching for me.

"Go mingle I'll play in the sand with this cutie," I said taking Julia from him.

We sit down in the sand and I place her between my legs and grab a bucket that's close to make a sandcastle.

"Julia do you want to make a sandcastle?" I said.

She looked up at me and grinned real big. "Am am am." She said throwing her little arms up.

Every time I would make a castle she would kick it with her foot and giggle.

Sierrah walked over. "Hey everyone is here and they want to burst the balloon before we eat." She said.

"Alright, we will go get the balloon then," I said getting up with Julia on my hip. I grab the balloon and her eyes light up and she babbles in a fast manner.

"Let take this to mama and dada to see what the baby will be Julia." I smile at her and kiss her forehead.

We walk over with the balloon and Violet is so excited. Levi hands Coop a stick pin to pop it with.

I hand the balloon to Coop and he hands the pin to Violet. "Alright, here we go," Violet said.

I bounce Julia on my hip as we count down. When Violet popped the balloon blue streamers went everywhere and I jumped up and down with Julia in my arms.

"I knew it was a boy!" I laugh shaking Coop's hand.

"Since we all are together and now know it's a boy we want to share the name. We had both names picked out already." Violet smiled.

"Well don't leave us hanging Violet," Avah said.

"His name is going to be Tyler Cameron Holgate." She said looking over at me.

"He's going to be named after me?" I ask in disbelief.

"Of course. You are going to be his favorite uncle and he will have your name." Violet said with tears in her eyes as she hugs me.

"Wow, it's an honor." I smile trying not to tear up.

Sierrah walks over. Now they both will have our middle names." She smiled and kissed me.

At that moment Julia started clapping and we all laughed.

Later after everyone left we stayed to help clean up. "How does it feel to get a baby named after you?" Gray laughed.

"Very nice but I wasn't expecting it at all." I smile.

"It was well deserved. We all know how much you love Julia and well when you're around she doesn't see anyone else." He laughs.

"Yeah, that's true. I can't help she loves me most." I smirk.

We clean up and head inside and Sierrah is on the couch with her mom talking.

I walk over to them and smile. "Hey, are you ready to go the most favorite uncle?" Sierrah giggles.

"Yeah, I am." I laugh.

"I have never seen a kid more taken with anyone the way Julia is with you," Remi said.

"It's a bond I've never had with anyone. But I love that little girl." I said.

"Oh, it shows," Remi said as Gray walks over.

"Well, we gotta get going. I love you guys." Sierrah said hugging and kissing both of them.

"You guys be safe heading home," Remi said patting my back.

"We will mom." Sierrah smiled.

"Wait! You must take food." Remi laughed.

"I want all the sweet stuff." Sierrah laughed.

" Sierrah laughed