23🔆

Driving over to the shop my head is stuck on the shower scene

Driving over to the shop my head is stuck on the shower scene. I have never come so hard in my life.

"You are quite over there whats going on?" Sierrah asked.

"Just thinking about the shower scene." I laugh.

"Was it that good for you Cam?" She asked.

"Seriously? You are asking me that? Hell yeah, it was that good." I said.

We pull up at Coffee Meow and she leans over and kisses me. "Let's go see what's going on and you can meet everyone." She said.

I got out of the truck and walked around and open her door. She pulled me in for another kiss and I helped her out and grabbed her hand to hold as we walk inside.

I see a young guy probably Sierrah's age smiling behind the counter putting napkins in holders.

"Hey, Corey! This is my boyfriend Cam." Sierrah said.

"Nice to meet you, Cam!" He smiled.

One girl is brushing one of the cats and Sierrah pulls me over to her. "Leigh this is Cam, my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you, Cam! I've heard about you." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too," I said.

"Oh and this is Abira!" We went to high school together." Sierrah said.

"Nice to meet you Abira! I'm Cam." I smile.

"Oh, I already know all about you Cam." She laughs.

"I'm going to go check on some things if you want to take a seat," Sierrah said to me getting on her tiptoes for a kiss marking her territory.

"I will just play with some cats." I laugh sitting down on the couch and as soon as I do Casper the white fluffy cat jumps on my lap.

" I laugh sitting down on the couch and as soon as I do Casper the white fluffy cat jumps on my lap

"Well, I guess you want to be petted huh?" I laugh petting the cat.

"So man I haven't seen you around," Corey said sitting the napkin holder on the table near me.