69🐈

Saturday couldn't get here fast enough

Saturday couldn't get here fast enough. I couldn't wait to tell the family about the baby. I have texted Violet at different times to see if she was ok or if she needed anything.

She laughs at me and tells me everything is fine that she's not even sick with the baby which is a relief or I would feel extremely bad.

By the time 2 pm rolled around I was pushing Cam out the door to head to the gathering.

"What is going on with you? Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Hell yes, I'm nervous but excited and cant wait to see everyone's faces." I smile over at him.

We pull up and try to get our act together as we greet everyone. I went to see if mom or Aunt Avah needed any help. I helped carry food to the big table down in the sand. I saw Coop and Violet and kids sitting in the sand with Cam while he built a sandcastle.

I could hear Julia laughing her butt off when she stomped the sandcastle and I smile thinking this could be him with our kid very soon.

Once everyone was gathered around the table dad cleared his throat. "Alright, what is going on and why the emergency gathering?"

Violet smiled over at us and stood up. "Umm well, I have some news! I'm pregnant and it's not Coop's baby." She said.

"What the fuck!" Gray stood up.

"It's Cam's... And Sierrah's baby." Violet giggled.

"What?" Mom asked.

"We have kept it a secret until we made sure I got pregnant but I am their surrogate." Violet smiled.

Remi started crying and all the women around the table had wet eyes including dad and grandpa.

"I'm confused," Grandpa said.

"Grandpa I had 2 of Sierrah's eggs inserted and one took and so I'm pregnant with their baby," Violet said.

"Oh what a miracle," Grandpa said leaning over to hug me.

"And everything is great Violet?" Mom asked.

"Everything is great! I'm not even having morning sickness. As I told Sierrah and Cam that I don't want any more children and I wanted to help them have their own baby." She said.

Cam looks over at me and kisses my cheek. "I love you Sunshine."

"I love you too Cam," I said linking my fingers with his.

"You better be glad you explained all of because I was about to beat some asses." Gray laughed.

"Yeah I was going to throw hands." Levi laughed.

Dinner went off without a hitch and everyone was talking and laughing about another baby coming into the family.

"So are you going to find out what you're having Sierrah Alice?" Dad asked.

"No we want it to be a surprise and we will have a name for each just in case," I said.

"Any names yet?" Mom asked.

"No nothing yet. I think we have plenty of time." I laugh.

A little later mom brings out a cookie cake of course and we all dig in. Julia begins to throw a fit and Cam went and got her and took her down to the sand. I watched him with her and smiled.

Grandpa leaned over. "He's going to be a great dad Sierrah."

"I know he is. I'm so happy I can give him this and that Violet is so selfless to help with that." I said.

"Sierrah that Violet has loved you before you were ever born and I think she would do just about anything for you," Grandpa said patting my hand.

"She is something else that's for sure." I smile just as mom walks down and sits beside me and gives me a big hug.

"I'm so excited for you sweetheart. I can't wait to be nana." She smiled.

"I can't wait either! I'm so excited." I smile.

Dad walks over and hugs me from behind. "I'm not that old you know but I cant wait to be a grandpa." He said kissing the top of my head.

A little while later I walk down to where Cam and Julia are and sit down beside them in the sand. Julia is actually helping Cam build the sandcastle this time.

"Are you not going to stomp it, Julia?" I ask.

"No, it's pretty." She smiles.

I take my flip-flops off and dig my feet in the sand watching them for what seemed like hours when Violet walks down and sits down beside me.

"I think we are going to head on home. I'm tired and need to lay down for a while." She said.

"We can keep Julia if you want us to," I said.

"Thanks but she needs a bath and get ready for bed along with Tyler and Hattie is waiting on us." She laughs.

"Oh alright! Thanks again Violet and call me if you need anything." I said.

"Thanks! Come on Julia we gotta go take a bath." She said.

"No! Stay with am." She pouted.

"You will see them later ok?" She said.

"No." Julia crossed her arms.

"Come on Julia I'll carry you to the car ok?" Cam said.

"Ok." She smiled.

"Why does my child not listen to me but he can say let's eat poop and she will agree." Violet laughed.

"He has the magic touch maybe?" I laugh getting up and following them to the truck.

Once Violet and her family left I went in to tell mom bye and she gave me some leftovers to take home. I walked outside and found Cam sitting on the step talking to my dad, Uncle Levi, and grandpa.

"Are you ready to go? I couldn't get away from mom without leftovers." I laugh.

"Yeah, I'm ready to go." He said standing up.

"Congrats again Sierrah Alice. We are all so happy for you." Dad said.

"Thanks, dad!" I kissed his cheek and told everyone else bye and Cam helped me to the truck.

Once home I was tired. We changed into our pj's and went downstairs to watch tv on the couch. Cam cuddled up to me and it wasn't long before I fell asleep and dreamed of holding my baby in my arms.