72🔆

A couple more months have gone by and Violet is about to pop with our baby

A couple more months have gone by and Violet is about to pop with our baby. Sierrah and Violet went for their spa day so Coop and I made plans to take Julia and Tyler down to the beach.

We were making sandcastles and playing and having lots of laughs when my phone rang.

📞 Hey Sunshine! What's up?

📞Cam, we were enjoying the spa when Violet's water broke. An ambulance is coming to get her but you need to get to the hospital.

📞Oh Shit! Ok, we will be on our way. Just breathe ok?

📞I'm trying! Love you, Cam.

📞Love you too.

I put my phone in my pocket and turned around and Julia was saying "shit".

"Nooo, Julia don't say that! But we gotta go Violet's water broke and an ambulance came to get her." I said standing up.

"Oh, Shh... Crap! Lets hurry. I'm sure Violet will need me. I need to call Levi and see if one of them can get the kids.

I have never run up the steps so fast in my life. When we got up the steps we had forgotten Hattie was in the house so Coop left them with her and we jumped in my truck and hurried to the hospital.

Coop called Levi on the way to say Hattie had the kids and what was going on and that we would keep them informed.

When we got to the hospital Coop asked where his wife was and we both rushed into the room to find Violet on the bed moaning holding her stomach.

Sierrah was beside her holding her hand and crying. I walked up behind Sierrah and kissed the back of her neck and Coop went on the other side to console Violet.

"Is it ok if we all are in the room again?" I asked.

"Of course this is your baby being born but I don't want you looking, Cam." She laughed.

"Well of course not. I'll stay at your head. I'm sorry, I'm just so excited. I'm about to become a dad." I smile.

The nurse came in and was confused when Violet said it wasn't her baby. But once we explained she teared up.

"This miracle baby will be here before you know it. Let me check you and see how far along you are." She said.

I moved up toward her head but turned and looked out the window. I'm so excited you couldn't wipe the grin off of my face.

"Good thing you come when you did this is your third baby right?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, this is my third. Is this one going to be a breeze?" Violet laughed.

"Well, it seems like it because you are already at eight centimeters and this baby is coming soon and you don't have time for an epidural." She said.

"Holy fuck! No epidural??  Excuse my language but I can't do this." Violet said.

"Yeah, you can Violet you are a strong cop and you can do anything," Sierrah said.

"That's right my wife is a badass cop and nothing can hold you down. That baby is going to come out fast." Coop said.

"I pray that it does," Violet said just as Dr. Sally came in.

"Are you ready?" She smiles.

"Ready or not it seems." Violet laughed.

"You're a pro you got this." She said turning to look at me and Sierrah. "The real question is are you guys ready?" She laughed.

"Dr. Sally I have been ready since we started all of this stuff." I laugh.

Violet moans and grabs her stomach. "Oh god, I need to push!"

"Let's check you again and see if you are at 10." She said lifting up Violet's gown.

"I pray I am because my insides are burning like a hot poker is poking my asshole." Violet moaned.

I couldn't help but laugh to myself but I know she is in pain for me and Sierrah and I walk over and grab her hand and wipe her hair off of her forehead.

"We are ready to go. Cameron, you have done this before being her coach. Let's start counting down." Dr. Sally said.

I look over at Sierrah and she has tears running down her face but I know she's so happy.

"Alright give me a big push Violet." Dr. Sally said.

I held her hand tight as she needed it to give a good push. About four more of those pushes and Sierrah begin crying harder when she saw the baby's face.

"Well is it a boy or girl?" I ask.

"Umm, it's just a head Cam we cant tell." Coop laughed.

Violet gave another big push and the baby come flying out crying. "And we have a boy!" Dr. Sally said.

"Oh my god, we have a boy!" I said wiping my eyes.

"A boy." Sierrah cries.

Dr. Sally took him off to clean him up and when she brought him back over she went to hand him to Violet when she said to give him to his mom.

Sierrah was so happy when she put him in her arms. I rushed around the top of the bed to get a good look at him.

"Oh my god, he's beautiful guys." I choke up.

"Well don't leave us hanging what is his name?" Coop asked.

"His name is Ryker Lee Baines," I said proudly.

"Aww, I love it!" Violet smiled.

"Lee after you dad I like it too and I would like to think he would feel the same way." Coop said.

Sierrah smiled

Sierrah smiled. "Here, dad hold your son."

When she placed him in my arms It was like all was right with the world. My life is complete with my son in my arms.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him until Sierrah jumped up and went over to Violet and hugged her. " I can never repay you or thank you enough for what you have done for us but if the tables were turned I would have done it for you." She said crying.

" I know that and I'm so happy for you guys now let me hold my nephew." She laughed.