63🐈

We ended up keeping Julia for the night

We ended up keeping Julia for the night. Cam walked back down to Coop's and picked up some nightclothes and some stuff for her to eat.

I bathed her and put her diaper on and took her downstairs to her dolls when Cam walked back in.

"Here is her pj's. Violet isn't feeling well and was still in the bed and Coop was taking care of Tyler but he has to go to work tonight so Hattie is coming in." He said.

"Well, two babies are too much for Hattie, and she's being a good girl. Just look at her and her dolls." I said.

Julia turned around... "Baby!" She said holding up her doll.

I smile at Cam as he walked over to her and tickled her naked belly before putting her PJs on her. "Julia, what's on your shirt?" Cam asked her.

"Bear!" She giggled.

"I can't wait until we can have a conversation together," Cam said.

"She's going to be so spoiled over you she may have to move in with us." I laugh.

"That would be ok with me." He laughs as he picks her up and puts raspberries all over her.

"Alright, I'm going to get her a bottle, and maybe she will go to sleep watching the smurfs," I said.

"Ok, I'll get her settled then." He said sitting on the couch with her tucked under his arm. I walk back into the room with the bottle and she reaches for it right away.

It wasn't long until she was knocked out. Cam carried her up to the bed and I was right behind him but I went on to the bedroom to brush my teeth and change into PJs.

By the time I get in the bed Cam comes in smiling and strips down to his boxers. "I'm guessing she is still asleep?" I ask.

"Yeah, she woke up for a second but I gave her a doll to snuggle and she went right back to sleep." He said getting in bed.

"I'm glad she did. It's fun now that she's a little older and she's talking more and walking a little bit." I smiled.

"She is something else and she has a birthday coming up. I bet we will have a big shindig won't we?" He laughed.

"Oh, you know how the Reece family does. They love parties and food upon food." I laugh.

He pulls me close to him and kisses me slowly. "That's why I love each one of you."

"And we all love you too. Heck, you even won my dad over and that's not easy since I'm his baby girl." I laugh.

He wraps his arm around me and pulls me toward him and kisses me again. "I love you Sunshine but we should probably get some sleep because Julia's going to wake us up early." He yawned.

"Yeah, your right she will be crying in a few hours," I said kissing him again and again.

We cuddle and fall off to sleep and it isn't two hours later until Julia wakes us up crying. I go to get out of the bed when Cam said he had it and got up and walked out of the room.

I fell back asleep and didn't even feel him get back in the bed. Wasn't long until my bladder woke me up and I went to the bathroom and saw it was 7:30 am so I decided to go see if Julia was still asleep or not.

I peeked in the room and she was sitting up in her bed smiling. "Well look at you awake. Let's get your diaper changed and then we can get some breakfast, Miss Julia Holgate." I said grabbing a diaper.

I get her changed and put some clean clothes on her and head downstairs. I get out some of the food that Violet gave me and we head out on the deck.

The wind feels so good. I put her little cup of cheerios on the table while she stays on my lap and giggles.

It wasn't long until Cam came looking for us and when he saw us outside Julia was reaching for him. "am am am."

"See she knows who she wants don't she Sunshine," Cam smirks.

"Oh hush! She was fine with me. Actually, she has been a really good girl." I smile watching her kiss Cam's cheek.

"I'm sure she was because she's such a good girl right, Julia?" Cam said.

She shakes her head yes up at him and showed her teeth causing us both to laugh.

"You guys are in trouble when she gets older and the boys take interest in her." I laugh again.

"Shit hopefully by then Coop can handle her or you know as crazy as Violet is she will arrest all the guys looking at her." Cam laughed.

"Don't say those dirty words around her because she will pick it up and spit it out now that she can talk some. Dad did that mistake with Alex." I laughed.

"Oh no!" Cam said.

"Oh yes and mom was so pissed at him," I said.

"Ok, Sunshine I'll try to watch my language around her I really just forgot." He said bouncing Julia on his lap.

The doorbell went off and I got up to get it and it was Coop. "Come on in we are out on the deck with Julia," I said.

"How did she do last night?" He asked.

"She was great. Just woke up once crying but Cam got up with her." I smiled.

We walked outside and Julia saw Coop and said dada then continued jumping on Cam's lap.

"I have already fed her and we played with dolls a little bit and come out here to enjoy the sunshine before Cam woke up and well as you can see she's stuck to him like glue." I laugh.

"I can see that and boy what fun I will have trying to get her away from you Cam." Coop laughed.