17🔆

My heart is beating out of my chest when I saw her sitting on my bed

My heart is beating out of my chest when I saw her sitting on my bed. My head says don't do it but my other head has other ideas.

I walk over to her and stand between her legs. She looks up at me biting her lip and puts her fingers back on the waist of my shorts.

"What are you doing Sunshine?" I smirk.

"I want to see it." She said.

"Are you sure? Eros is big." I laugh.

"Are you JK?" She laughs.

"No, I'm not joking. Why say JK? That sounds like someone's initials." I laugh.

"You call him Eros the God of Love?" She asks.

"Can't be no worse than Thor." I laugh.

"Who's Thor?" She asks.

"Nevermind... But I'm not going to stop you if you want to look or feel." I said.

"Can I use your bathroom Cam?" She asked.

"Sure right through that door Sunshine," I said relaxing back on the bed willing Eros to calm down.

When she comes out of the bathroom she crawls up the bottom of the bed and up between my legs and on top of me.

She lays down and puts her head on my chest and her arms around my waist. "I respect that you respect me Cam but so help me I'm going to get you naked." She laughs.

"Well I respect you but he doesn't." I laugh.

"Who Eros? Well, I wouldn't mind letting him disrespect me." She giggles.

"You laying on top of me has me rock hard," I said.

"Can I still see it and touch it? I've never seen one up close and personal." She said.

"Well, most don't look like mine." I laugh.

"What's that mean?" She said.

"Why don't you look and find out," I smirk.

She slides down my body and pulls and tugs on my shorts until she has them pulled down and he comes out standing to attention.

"What the fuck Cam. That's so big I'm afraid you might rearrange my guts." She laughed.

"That's the plan Sunshine." I laugh.

She wraps her hand around it and squeezes and then she moves her hand up and down it but when she leans over and puts her tongue on the slit I about come out of the bed.

"Jesus Sunshine I didn't know you were going to do that." I laugh.

"I've never done this before but I want to." She said.

"How about a sixty-nine?" I ask.

"You want it in your face? And see it?" She asked making a face.

"Fuck yeah, I wanna see it and taste it. I want you to sit on my face." I smirk.

"You made my no-no spot tingle so I guess she's saying yes." She smiles biting her lip.

"Then let's get your clothes off shall we?" I get up on my elbows and smile watching her get off the bed.

She smiles at me as she throws her sundress on the floor and then unties her bikini top and god her boobs look delicious. "Fuck." I said.

She grins and drops her bikini bottoms and I can't help but focus between her legs at the bald eagle.

"Like what you see?" She grins.

"Fuck yeah I do," I said pulling the rest of my clothes off.

She walks over to me and I wrap my arms around her and grab her ass and lightly bite one of her nipples.

"Cam go easy on me because I know you know you're my first everything." She said.

"I promise now sit on my face and let me show you a good time," I said squeezing her ass cheeks again.

I lay down in the middle of this huge ass California king-size bed and she straddles me backward and when I get a good look at her I'm ready to release.

I pull her hips back until she's directly sitting on my face and I pull her open a little bit so I can get a good look before I dive headfirst into her. Sucking and licking on stuff she's never had done before and I hear and feel her moan out around my cock.

She may not know what she's doing but she's doing a fantastic job. "Fuck Sunshine you taste so good." I moan out to her as she's riding my face.

She grinds down on my face as she licks and sucks eros like a lollypop.

"Oh, Cam...Oh good, grief right there. Please don't stop something is happening. Oh, bloody hell!" She screams as her body convulses on my face.

I can't help but smile to myself and gently stick a finger inside her and she moans out and seems to be really enjoying it and I can't help but want to be inside her.

"Cam, please? I want you inside of me. I don't know what I'm saying but I know what my body wants." She said.

I'm so fucking horny after getting a good look at her I can't even function with my brain. "Ok get off me sunshine," I said.

She rolls over and watches me grab a condom out of the nightstand beside me. "Have you used them here in this bed?" She asked.

"Hell no I bought them for when we used them. Are you sure Sierrah? Because this is something special you are giving me." I said.

"Cam you are who I want to give it to now and forever. I'm so falling for you that I need you to take it now." She said.

I crawl on top of her and kissed her lips fervently. "Then I think I should help you out and for the record, I'm falling for you too Sunshine," I said as I position myself at her opening.

She pulls my lips down to hers as I slide inside of her slowly and gently. I feel like I have died and went to heaven. I stay still until she gets used to me.

"Ok, Cam now you can rearrange my guts." She laughed kissing me again.