36🔆

I'm glad that Sierrah was able to get that off her chest but she doesn't seem to feel any better

"Do you want to go get some ice cream Sunshine?" I ask.

She smiles over at me. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea."

I grab her hand and squeeze it as we drive toward town. We pull up at the ice cream parlor and head inside.

Sierrah gets a three scoop ice cream cone and I get a banana split. We head over and sit down at a table near the window.

"Are you ok Sunshine?" I ask.

"I am I mean I feel better since I spoke to him but to hear him threaten me and you just felt like an out-of-body experience. I would have never dreamed this would happen. I mean he even said that Abira wanted it." She said.

"I heard every word he said. I was at the two-way mirror with Clint and we listened." I said.

"I didn't want to tell him about the security footage in case Violet didn't want him to know. He just kept saying he was getting out soon." She sighed.

"Oh I know but he has another thing coming. Just wait until he's locked up. I just hope it's all over soon." I said.

"You and me both," I said finishing up my banana split smiling over at her.

"I'm ready if you are Cam." She smiled.

As we get up and head out a couple of guys come in and smile at Sierrah. I watch them ogle her so I wrap my arm around her neck and smile at them as we walked out.

"I saw what you did Cam." She giggled.

"Sue me I'm a jealous guy and I have every right to be. You are a very beautiful woman Sunshine." I said helping her into the truck.

We head back toward the house when Sierrah asked if we could stop by and see Julia. I liked the sound of that.

We pull up and see all of their vehicles home. We get out and knock on the door and Coop opens it. "Hey, guys come on in." He said.

"We wanted to stop by and see Julia and also tell you about our visit to see Markie," Sierrah said.

"Who is it?" Violet walks into the kitchen with Julia when she sees she smiles. "Hey, guys!"

"Am!!!!" Julia giggles and babbles.

I walk over to her and kiss her jaws and swing her around in the kitchen.

"So what's up guys?" Violet asked.

"We just got back from seeing Markie. He was an idiot and threatened Cam and me and said that Abira wanted it. He thinks he's getting out. He has no idea about the camera in the storage room and I didn't tell him." Sierrah said.

"Oh good, I'm glad you didn't tell him. He is an idiot for sure. I cant wait to see him get time." Violet said.

I sits down with Julia and she wraps her arms around my neck and tries to kiss me. "You sure are a pretty girl Julia," I said blowing raspberries on her cheeks.

"Why don't you guys stay for dinner? We were going to grill out." Coop said.

"Only if you have enough," I said.

"Of courses we do Cam. We love when you guys come over and well as you can see Julia is glad to see you." Violet laughs.

"It's because she knows how much I love her." I smile down at Julia and she giggles and said Am again and again.

"Has she learned any other words?" Sierrah asks.

"She did say dada the other day but it's mostly been Am. She says it constantly." Coop laughed.

I hand her over to Violet so that I can help Coop with the grilling. As we head outside I look back at Sierrah and she winks at me.

"So how is Sierrah really doing?" Coop asks.

"She seems better after her talk with him but she's kicking herself for even trusting him all this time. But like I told her this isn't her fault. He's really unstable Coop. You should have heard the bullshit that fucker was spitting out to her." I said.

"Oh, I know he's crazy. If you would have heard all that he was spewing when we arrested him and then last night in holding." He said.

Once the burgers were ready I walked inside and to the kitchen where Sierrah and Violet were standing cutting up toppings for the burgers.

"Fries are almost done and then we will be out," Violet said.

"Where is Julia?" I ask.

"She's taking a nap right now so I get to sit down and eat." Violet laughs.

I grab some of the toppings and take them outside to the umbrella table. Coop walked over with the meat and buns and sits down so I sit down with him.

"It's such a nice day and I appreciate you cooking for us." I smile.

"I'm glad your here. I have missed you not being around. But how is living together going?" He asks.

"Actually it's great. I love waking up next to Sierrah every morning." I said just as the girls walk out with a big plate of French fries.

"I'm starving," Violet said.

"I'm not surprised your eating for two. How has that been going?" Sierrah asks.

"I'm starting to feel better," Violet said rubbing her little bump.

"So have you guys come up with a wedding date?" Coop asks.

I look over at Sierrah... "I'll get married any day she wants to but no we haven't really discussed it." I said.

"If we plan it now are you going to be able to help me, Violet?" Sierrah asked.

"Of course I can. I'm pregnant, not helpless but between our moms, we can get it all done soon if you want." Violet said.

"True mom keeps asking and she's ready to sling lace she said." Sierrah laughs.

We all laugh at that and finish our food.